IT.COM

discuss LL.com name’s expiration dates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr. Deleted

Slabaugh.com 800-266-2728Top Member
Impact
I’ve had all LL.com and .org names on Namesilos expiration list and it’s always funny seeing these names get this close to expiration. But why would a domain site like UD.com or a financial site like Western Union let their top assets get that close to expiration? If I was these companies I’d renew to 10 years.

Attachments

• IMG_0971.png
    IMG_0971.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 60
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dont worry they are on autorenew

•••
Dont worry they are on autorenew
There could always be a billing issue.

I can't imagine not keeping domains of this quality at max renewal length.

Brad

•••

Brad
Wu already renew ....told you 🤗

•••
•••
To rely on an autorenew instead of just renewing years ahead is silly to me, especially with domains worth potentially millions of dollars or core company assets.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Brad
Exactly. We’ve heard too many horror stories.

•••
To rely on an autorenew instead of just renewing years ahead is silly to me, especially with domains worth potentially millions of dollars or core company assets.

Brad
I bought my last name, slabaugh.com and renewed it for 10 years ahead after spending 3000 for it. When you put a good amount in, you don’t want to leave anything to chance. But even if it’s not X,xxx or more in it, you should not gamble with it.

•••
They should be on autorenwal... for 10 years ahead. Every year add another year to keep it at max value. Then it makes sense. There can always be a glitch or registrar bankruptcy or whatever, then you have 10 years to resolve the matter, and not 10 days...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back