Dynadot

negotiable (NEW!)> Small portfolio for sale in bulk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
These domains are owned by a business partner who asked me to sell the whole portfolio in bulk; only if interested, please, email/PM ([email protected]) your $xxx offer and you'll get anything immediately, if accepted.

Some domains gets few hits, some of them have links or Ovt results but I don't have the time to ask him to retrieve stats etc so you can evaluate them with your own criteria (quality and meaning of each domain, possible uses, popularity etc ... digit them individually without tld in yahoo to know more about the meaning anywhere you should be in doubt).

50MissionCrush.com
Antilou.org
BancoInmobiliario.net
CgiBin.org
Clf-Net.com
CompletArt.com
CrapMusic.com
DotComErp.com
Elfique.net
Erexs.com
Estradiol.net
Evaluator.org
Handy-7.com
HccaNet.com
KamiDesign.com
LifeSciencenz.com
LopezMurphy.com
Lustylita.com
Manias.net
MFiber.com
MidWestAdmin.com
MoanWithMonica.com
MusicJokes.net
NbxBackup.com
NintendoConsole.com
OffshoreParadise.com
OllegeClub.com
OpenBazaar.net
PmForKids.com
Quakeintosh.com
R-Evolucion.net
R26.com
Besten-Liste.net
TaylorBredBulldogs.com
Y2kTool.com
Zootycoon.net

Something might need renewal (check anything first before submitting your offer, please).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
From now I've been authorized to accept offer on single domains so feel free to PM me for anything you like with an offer of $xx and you'll know immediately if it can be accepted, thanks.

SOLD:
antilou.org
completart.com
lifesciencenz.com
lopezmurphy.com
r26.com

•••
i cant figure out how to pm with vbulletin :( so 5.00 for cgibin.org?

•••
he said only offers in the $xx or higher range and to pm click the persons name and select option

•••
hmm thanks for the pm info but i am confused on what u mean by $xx or higher :(

•••
for ever X its like mone so say $XX it could be anywhere from $10 - $99

•••
How much do you want for R26.com?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back