Get your catchy domain at it.com

New names don't appear on Godaddy

Dynadot

kite26

Fearless Bird
Impact
Guys, help!

I bought some names and seller push them in my GD account. I approved the push, then I added my new contact information and approved the following confirmation email.

Then, I noticed that the names didn't appear in My domains page as they should and I was be able to see them on My products page. Still now, they are not manageable. I can open the DNS only, but I can't change anything, including nameservers. I attach the message I get when I try to do it.

I contacted GD support and they couldn't find an issue from their side. The names appear to be on my account. I tried to open it with ingocnito tab, nothing. I clear cache, history nothing changed.

What to do guys? I feel very sad...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-111253.png
    Screenshot_20220508-111253.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Mohammad Shahin

BRANDERX
Impact
Hi,

Thanks for this
Then, I noticed that the names didn't appear in My domains page as they should and I was be able to see them on My products page. Still now, they are not manageable. I can open the DNS only, but I can't change anything, including nameservers. I attach the message I get when I try to do it.
Hi, thanks for this!

Exact same issue, & I wasn't aware I could see it under "products" because the domain doesn't appear under "my domains" & it is under full whois privacy for some reason.

Only difference is that I bought the name through auction.

I couldn't get through to their chat service. & DMed Joe Styler about it.

Last edited:

Mohammad Shahin

BRANDERX
Impact
Hi,

Thanks for this

Hi, thanks for this!

Exact same issue, & I wasn't aware I could see it under "products" because the domain doesn't appear under "my domains" & it is under full whois privacy for some reason.

Only difference is that I bought the name through auction.

I couldn't get through to their chat service. & DMed Joe Styler about it.
& when I click "manage" through "products", this is what I get:

Screenshot 2022-05-08 135030.png

Mohammad Shahin

BRANDERX
Impact
I can't find them on My domains page. Only on Products. On My domains I can find my old names.
I know you were chatting with them & they saw nothing wrong, but maybe you can get back to them with "I'm not alone facing the same issue"? I would but I haven't been able to connect to chat since last night.

Top down