IT.COM

New names don't appear on GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Guys, help!

I bought some names and seller push them in my GD account. I approved the push, then I added my new contact information and approved the following confirmation email.

Then, I noticed that the names didn't appear in My domains page as they should and I was be able to see them on My products page. Still now, they are not manageable. I can open the DNS only, but I can't change anything, including nameservers. I attach the message I get when I try to do it.

I contacted GD support and they couldn't find an issue from their side. The names appear to be on my account. I tried to open it with ingocnito tab, nothing. I clear cache, history nothing changed.

What to do guys? I feel very sad...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-111253.png
    Screenshot_20220508-111253.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same issue here. Just bought a hand-reg, yet cannot see it in My Domains.
I can also not see an expired name that just landed in my account.

•••
Still the same for me too. Must be a database issue or something. Be good to hear from a GoDaddy rep on here soon. Hope they fix it.

Last edited:
•••
Same issue here also, received the usual "your transfer request is complete" mail, but while searching the name in my domains nowhere can be found. Hope it will be resolved soon

•••
The bad thing is that they see all normal from their side. Let's wait a little...
now is a great time to listen to rainy jazz

•••
It works now guys!! Phew! Happy Monday and week!

Rainy jazz forever!

•••
Sorry for the delay. I am only able to check in about once a week now. It seems like everything is resolved. If not please let me know.

•••
now is a great time to listen to rainy jazz
I have limited MB for youtube, but I have some Depeche Mode on my phone :) I love rainy jazz, I can listen it all day.

Last edited:
•••
Well it's been 24 hrs & the issue persists. I still have no access to my domain, & it hasn't showed up under "domains".

•••
Update: I am unable to manage the names with Opera browser. As I mentioned, incognito mode doesn't work too.

DO SOMETHING SOON OR GIVE US THE AUTH CODES TO TRANSFER AWAY!! (IF WE CAN).

Last edited:
•••
It's the easy non-answer answer.. I just tried MS Edge, the same negative result..
When names expire I don't think they will discuss about renewal payment, right? I DEMAND TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OF MY NAMES! NOW! OR THEIR AUTH CODES...

Last edited:
•••
Another name should have just dropped into my account, but alas it is nowhere to be seen in domain manager. Surprised only us are talking about it, must be affecting loads of users.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, I have my domain safe & sound.. FWIW, I also got a response from GD auctions confirming everything's OK.

Happy you got your domains too..

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Thanks for this
Then, I noticed that the names didn't appear in My domains page as they should and I was be able to see them on My products page. Still now, they are not manageable. I can open the DNS only, but I can't change anything, including nameservers. I attach the message I get when I try to do it.
Hi, thanks for this!

Exact same issue, & I wasn't aware I could see it under "products" because the domain doesn't appear under "my domains" & it is under full whois privacy for some reason.

Only difference is that I bought the name through auction.

I couldn't get through to their chat service. & DMed Joe Styler about it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi,

Thanks for this

Hi, thanks for this!

Exact same issue, & I wasn't aware I could see it under "products" because the domain doesn't appear under "my domains" & it is under full whois privacy for some reason.

Only difference is that I bought the name through auction.

I couldn't get through to their chat service. & DMed Joe Styler about it.
& when I click "manage" through "products", this is what I get:

Screenshot 2022-05-08 135030.png

•••
You mean "my domains" page.

& the full whois privacy for me is confusing.
I can't find them on My domains page. Only on Products. On My domains I can find my old names.

•••
At least someone help us. I want to list them for sale as soon as possible. It's impossible to do it without being able to manage them.
We're waiting.. It's a matter of time till others notice the same issue..

•••
At least someone help us. I want to list them for sale as soon as possible. It's impossible to do it without being able to manage them.
BTW, it's been like that since at least 19 hours ago..

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
If I go to "DNS" and try to change nameservers:
Screenshot_20220508-223133.png

If I go to "Manage":
Screenshot_20220508-223234.png

•••
Terrible.. For over 24 hrs now, at least in my case.

We're getting that because the names aren't technically in our accounts, if you can't manage it it's not yours.

I don't want to repeat myself, but the full whois privacy in my case is unexplained, it's usually only the basic whois privacy that is now automatically added free of charge.
Not only I can't change their nameservers. I can't manage them at all...I am so glad to have a place like Namepros to tell my pain to others.

Disclaimer: I still believe that GD is an excellent registrar. But try to understand my frustration...I paid my money for these names, and as investor I want to list them for sale. And I can't!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back