Dynadot

Directnic.com - Don't waste your time. Can't push names between accounts.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

promo

MemberRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
Bought two names that are registered at Directnic.com from a NP seller.

He pushed and we both approved emails. 24 hours later no domains.. But I get an email that now the contacts were changed on the domains in my account (mentioning the two domains that are NOT in my account).

So a few days later and still nothing.. We do it again. Push and approve push. Again 24 hours later a notice that they are updating contact details on the two names in my account.. But but, they are not there.

Basically what should take 5 seconds to achieve took us a week and they still couldent get it done. Finally live chat removed the 60 day lock and I hope I am now able to transfer away.

Live chat was nice and service minded. But what does that help when your platform cant achieve the most basic domain operations. Stay away.. Seller told me this problem was endemic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bought two names that are registered at Directnic.com from a NP seller.

He pushed and we both approved emails. 24 hours later no domains.. But I get an email that now the contacts were changed on the domains in my account (mentioning the two domains that are NOT in my account).

So a few days later and still nothing.. We do it again. Push and approve push. Again 24 hours later a notice that they are updating contact details on the two names in my account.. But but, they are not there.

Basically what should take 5 seconds to achieve took us a week and they still couldent get it done. Finally live chat removed the 60 day lock and I hope I am now able to transfer away.

Live chat was nice and service minded. But what does that help when your platform cant achieve the most basic domain operations. Stay away.. Seller told me this problem was endemic.
They are denying my request to remove 60 days lock to move the domain between directnic account.

•••
Back