NameSilo

discuss AN prices don't appear on GD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
I got a price request for a domain at AN.
I responded to it.
And as usual, nothing happened.
After a month I search it at GD.
It doesn't appear with a price. GD says, we can get that domain for you.
What does this mean: They already secured a price on seller side, so any amount more they can get is profit.

Any other possible explanation? Why not show the price to the buyer, and say this domain is available for this price, or say you can make an offer, and if an offer is made directly transfer it to the seller at AN.

Most domains are lowballed and not sold when they would because of such things I suspect.

And Sedo is filled brokers. Looks like GD is itself a broker, not only a marketplace.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So is it listed as make offer at AN? I don't think it shows a price unless you set a BIN, as an offer price is only valid to that buyer.

I just checked, mine show the price but I set the BIN price at AN.

Last edited:
•••
So is it listed as make offer at AN? I don't think it shows a price unless you set a BIN, as an offer price is only valid to that buyer.

I just checked, mine show the price but I set the BIN price at AN.

Fixed price or buy now price with make offer option, in both cases, sometimes or for some domains,
my domains don't show up in search results with a price. I don't use GD, I use AN, but Godaddy is supposed to use prices at AN, sometimes they do, sometimes not.

•••
Is the domain under review in your AN panel? I had to delete a bunch and readd because they weren't being reviewed. Make sure your floor price is close to BIN as GD/AN don't do much negotiating from a seller's standpoint. Hopefully they kept some uni brokers as they seem to get better prices.

•••
Is the domain under review in your AN panel? I had to delete a bunch and readd because they weren't being reviewed. Make sure your floor price is close to BIN as GD/AN don't do much negotiating from a seller's standpoint. Hopefully they kept some uni brokers as they seem to get better prices.

Thanks, I will check. I mean, it is in my domain list, but didn't check "review "part. But there should be no such thing, it was listed, I responded to price request long time ago, and prices are there since then..

•••
I've gotten price request on domains in review, the brokers can see it but it won't show in any registration search bars and they didn't even think to approve the review..

•••
I got a price request for a domain at AN.
I responded to it.
And as usual, nothing happened.
After a month I search it at GD.
It doesn't appear with a price. GD says, we can get that domain for you.
What does this mean: They already secured a price on seller side, so any amount more they can get is profit.

Any other possible explanation? Why not show the price to the buyer, and say this domain is available for this price, or say you can make an offer, and if an offer is made directly transfer it to the seller at AN.

Most domains are lowballed and not sold when they would because of such things I suspect.

And Sedo is filled brokers. Looks like GD is itself a broker, not only a marketplace.

Where is the domain registered? If it is not in the AN DLS Network, it wont show up as a BIN in the registrar registration path

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back