IT.COM

New marketing tool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
new viral marketing tool

Hello ,

I am the owner of a small sized company based in France :
www.gpcservices.com .The company is specialized in home computer services.

In order to promote via Internet our activities I have started the development of a market data display based on a new technology.

You will find at http://www.gpcservices.com/widget/eurotva.exe
an example of application using this technology.
This application is an euro VTA converter developed for several
companies. As you can see we can associate the trademark and web site company name to this euro VTA converter. This object can be used as a marketing tool depending on what you want to offer.

It is not a software, this is because there is no installation on
your personnel computer. (not available for mac).
Download the eurotva.exe file (862 Ko) and click twice.

It is not a problem for my developer to build a market data display
with this technology. The first prototype is under development (with no real time quotes.) Some example of data can be found at http://money.cnn.com/markets/data/

For this application we will work with Comstock, and all the objects will be connected to our server. We can also give a life time to the object and many others features.

In France there are more than 2,000,000 visitors per month on financial web sites.

In order to promote our home computer services with a viral
marketing process we want to make a free offer of the market data display to these visitors with higher revenues.

If you want to distribute the market data display ( or others wanted applications) to your visitors with your trademark
and web site name do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] and we will arranged an agreement based on development cost and wanted features.

PC Global Services
16 ch de malacher
38240 Meylan
Tel: 33476905637
Fax: 33476905638
[email protected]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to Namepros, mahi. :)
Is there and "English-only" version at your site? I went there quickly but didn't see one ... and how much of these services are "free" versus "paid" (may put this in the "Advertising Forum", depending).
Thanks much.
B-)

•••
French-only version, this is because the home computer services are provided only for france. This is not the subject. This marketing tool is under development and depending on the wanted application (cost development charged or not) it will be free/paid. This is the best place to discuss the wanted applications.

•••
Thank you for the clarification, mahi. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back