IT.COM

new gtlds New gTLDs are DEAD!! Frank Schilling drops 230,000 new gTLD domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ksusha64

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Watch domainsherpa shows with Mike Berkens he mentions it. You should watch all shows the way u pick domains. No offense , but u need to pick domains that have at least $1 dollar value.
There are guys here like @Fancy.domains and @lolwarrior both of those guys pick good new gtlds. Please learn from those guys how to get better domains.
@ksusha64 i dont have time to watch SHOW domainsherpa, i sell domains.
fyi: i have sold a few names to lolwarrior ;)

•••
Ksusha,

you of all people seem to understand, you can just pick absolute crap names, but as long as they end in .com they are of some value...

am I right?

•••
@Grego85 Please show your best 5 domains. I can show my best 5. If my domains not worth 100 times more, I will call u a decent domainer,if not please don't ever comment on this forum. Is that a deal?

Last edited:
•••
depends, is your sig fairly indicative of your top 5?

•••
Don't be shy show your best 5 domains.

•••
Most domains in my signature have been sold! I need to update it. Thanks for reminding me.

•••
most of them can be found by clicking the link in my sig. Quality.Domains - yeah you wish you had that name!

•••
Can u just type your 5 best names please.

•••
you're the challenger, you go first. and if not, then please don't drag this out, I've already had a post deleted from this thread for being off topic.

•••
Let me see both of your 5 domains. I will critiques them 10 names.

•••
•••
I am not picking on anyone. @ zapnano you welcome to put in your 5 as well. If they are good we let u be the judge!

•••
•••
Oh No; they aren't $8.18 fees my domains in new gTLD are not cheap and they all make sense.

•••
Guys just show me any 5 names u want. Any of u please. I will match anyone here with my 5 I promise. If I lose I leave this thread if u lose you will leave the thread. Its an honest contest. In fact U guys can pick your best name 5 of u, and I will match u with my 5. So its 5 against 1. I like the odds.

Last edited:
•••
What is your highest renewal fees of a domain you have ever bought? @ksusha64

•••
•••
fuck it,

I will even use only ngtld names just to prove a point...

Support.Services
HDTV.Network
Comedy.Network
Talk.Direct
HealthInsurance.Deals

sorry to the mods if this is getting too off topic

lets see what you got Ksusha, and lets hope you didn't pay 5k a piece for them on NJ

Last edited:
•••
@Grego85 You win. I can not beat these. I am leaving this thread. Please no comments about me since I am not around anymore.

•••
•••
f*ck it,

I will even use only ngtld names just to prove a point...

Support.Services
HDTV.Network
Comedy.Network
Talk.Direct
HealthInsurance.Deals

sorry to the mods if this is getting too off topic

lets see what you got Ksusha, and lets hope you didn't pay 5k a piece for them on NJ
I will grade your names from 1 to 10, you will get "SOLID 8" your SLD and TLD adhered each other. They all make sense. Congratulations! :)

•••
•••
Thanks for the entertainment :xf.rolleyes:
Grego85 is the winner by tko.lmao

•••
@MasterOfMyDomains let me see your 5 names please, I promised I only critiques, not cretizised :)

•••
Okay.
tradeit.online, kidney.online, securitycamera.online, crudeoil.online, deodorant.online divasmall.com, divashostel.com, clothey.com
Pick your five from it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back