Dynadot

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like this is now expired as of today. Got about 600 regged with no issues :)

•••
•••
Was working for me @ 5 per order, I rinsed and repeated.

•••
Do you have to pay $20 when transferring out prior to the first renewal?

•••
•••
I just booked 2 names for $1each

•••
•••
Still working at this end

Your Discount Has Been Applied

Pricing reflects the following discount(s):

• $1 1 year domain registrations on .COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO, .BIZ, and .CO
I would post the link but it might be affiliated and we know how strict the rules are, so @Nauman Butt if you want the link, give me a hell ya and i will message it to you

Last edited:
•••
Hello please have anyone successfully transferred a domain out of networksolutions, how long does it take to transfer out and what is the process of transfer out like? please a candid response will help at this time.

Thanks

•••
Hello please have anyone successfully transferred a domain out of networksolutions, how long does it take to transfer out and what is the process of transfer out like? please a candid response will help at this time.

Thanks
Not Possible.

•••
•••

Thanks
I requested for AUTH Code today, was told it will take many of three days.. Waiting

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes, received yesterday
It appears most of the fears people expressed about Network solutions may have been resolved. Thanks for the info.

•••
It appears most of the fears people expressed about Network solutions may have been resolved. Thanks for the info.
I was very worried when I saw complaint about netsol on the Internet, but I said to myself $15 dollars won't kill, went ahead to register, one thing I noticed is the simplicity to effect change, I changed my nameserver and turned off autorenew in few minutes..
Now I have my AUTH Code for the names..
Gamble worth it..

•••
I was very worried when I saw complaint about netsol on the Internet, but I said to myself $15 dollars won't kill, went ahead to register, one thing I noticed is the simplicity to effect change, I changed my nameserver and turned off autorenew in few minutes..
Now I have my AUTH Code for the names..
Gamble worth it..
Did you do a transfer, or just a request for epp codes?

•••
•••
You cant transfer out your domains from netsol. Maybe you can receive auth code but you cant unlock your domains there. There is no support and resolve.

•••
You cant transfer out your domains from netsol. Maybe you can receive auth code but you cant unlock your domains there. There is no support and resolve.
Did you try unlocking??
Just did now and it went fine...

•••
Did you try unlocking??
Just did now and it went fine...

There is no unlocking button, when you ask auth code button, domain must be unlock but on my account I receive auth codes 4 days after but domain not unlocking. They are horrible company.

•••
There is no unlocking button, when you ask auth code button, domain must be unlock but on my account I receive auth codes 4 days after but domain not unlocking. They are horrible company.
Look closely..
I unlocked one of my domain now.
Thanks

•••

I did unlock mine last night,. waiting for the code

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back