IT.COM

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, Sedo are messing it up right now. I've been mailing them about the domain verification issue but they won't budge.

As I don't want the hassle of changing name servers to Sedo until verified and then change back, I guess I will not list my domains there going forward.

Yes same issue now since they have changed this recent my names won't go on sedo it's way to much to get them on sedo now they need to fix this.....

•••
Yes it goes there but shows register.com login and my netsol login credentials don't work
Why would NetSol/Afternic send you to Register.com? Makes no sense. Could you post a screenshot of the page you're talking about?

•••
Why would NetSol/Afternic send you to Register.com? Makes no sense. Could you post a screenshot of the page you're talking about?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181027-181904.jpg
    Screenshot_20181027-181904.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_20181027-181920.jpg
    Screenshot_20181027-181920.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 142
•••
I gave up. Both of my accounts are doing it now and its too much hassle.

Not sure never had a issue and have registered over 1,000

•••
•••
•••
•••
@Brand Ultra
Very strange. The only thing I can think of is that it's a browser cache issue. If you have done the same process for a domain you purchased at Register.com maybe that's saved in your browser's cache. Delete cache/web history and try again.

•••
PayPal never stopped working
I had been able to register a few domains till yesterday but now it shows an error. I have been using paypal too. is there a pattern you follow while registering domains ? Like, 5 at a time and then some time gap before another batch of registration ?

•••
I had been able to register a few domains till yesterday but now it shows an error. I have been using paypal too. is there a pattern you follow while registering domains ? Like, 5 at a time and then some time gap before another batch of registration ?

Yes 5 at a time rince and repeat

•••
Agree 100%. Every time I buy a new domain the same spammers call AND NetSol keeps sending emails saying "Are you getting calls ?" or "Your info is not secure". ALL of it is leading towards buying privacy for each domain. Also the spammers start at 9am here and end 8pm here and nobody has called on weekends. It looks like NetSol is doing some kind of deal with a third party in India. The indians try to sell you web design and Netsol pretends they are concerned about all the phone calls you get.

Yes, NetSol is doing all the spamming. I don't get the email or promotions from any other registrar. You are right, they send the information to third party or their own employee doing all the spamming.

•••
Yes 5 at a time rince and repeat
Have you turned off the auto-renewal for all the domains ?
and also opted out of whois ?

It seems like an account level restriction has been imposed on mine. I have changed a lot of data but still getting the same BS error "issue with your credit card information".

•••
Have you turned off the auto-renewal for all the domains ?
and also opted out of whois ?

It seems like an account level restriction has been imposed on mine. I have changed a lot of data but still getting the same BS error "issue with your credit card information".
Lot of people facing same

•••
Folks, I am just trying several things to figure out if there is a way around this restriction.
I have used a proxy, tried changing the paypal email and adding another credit card. None of this works.
Also I am from India. Maybe that made a difference.

Just sharing to let people know, so that they could save some time.
Let us crowd-source some ideas to get around this.

@Brand Ultra I got the error when I completed 15 registrations. When did you get the error ?

PS - This is just a wild guess but I think NS does not like people turning off autorenewal and maybe it is a reason for the restriction.

Last edited:
•••
Folks, I am just trying several things to figure out if there is a way around this restriction.
I have used a proxy, tried changing the paypal email and adding another credit card. None of this works.
Also I am from India. Maybe that made a difference.

Just sharing to let people know, so that they could save some time.
Let us crowd-source some ideas to get around this.

@Brand Ultra I got the error when I completed 15 registrations. When did you get the error ?

PS - This is just a wild guess but I think NS does not like people turning off autorenewal and maybe it is a reason for the restriction.

After few rinse repeat

•••
Got a phone call today from NS
Seems they saw i had tried to register(enter in search bar) a domain wordword1.com
I was testing out the promo probably. He told me what a premium portfolio I had.:kiss: Very large.
Yeah all $32 usd invested. Asked if i needed help booking wordword1.com No I dont
Worst investments in my life. Time wasted on spam, 50 calls a night, a system made to confuse you.
I think the lucky ones are those who cant complete the transaction. Stop wasting your time
I received 3 auth codes today, it states they are valid for 15 days.
June registrations are scheduled to start disappearing from our accounts next week:unsure:

•••
Got a phone call today from NS
Seems they saw i had tried to register(enter in search bar) a domain wordword1.com
I was testing out the promo probably. He told me what a premium portfolio I had.:kiss: Very large.
Yeah all $32 usd invested. Asked if i needed help booking wordword1.com No I dont
Worst investments in my life. Time wasted on spam, 50 calls a night, a system made to confuse you.
I think the lucky ones are those who cant complete the transaction. Stop wasting your time
I received 3 auth codes today, it states they are valid for 15 days.
June registrations are scheduled to start disappearing from our accounts next week:unsure:
Everything about this post makes me want to stop drinking... or maybe do even more drinking. I dunno....

•••
Everything about this post makes me want to stop drinking... or maybe do even more drinking. I dunno....

Yes seems very odd... yawn

•••
•••
•••
thanks

aby hacks for making the payment method work at netsol ;)

Is this method for making payment on Netsol ? I am also facing issue of CC.

•••
•••
•••
I am not able to get the offer price...

Is there anyone tried adding another paypal account (attached with separate debit/credit card)
Will that work?!

•••
I am not able to get the offer price...

Is there anyone tried adding another paypal account (attached with separate debit/credit card)
Will that work?!

ends in a few days anyway

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back