Domain Empire

NetFirms/Dotster - .net for $1.99 (SALE)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Sale cheap .net continues! Now you can buy them for $2!

• netfirms.com - $1.99 (renew $12.50) - best choise
  • dotster.com - $1.99 (renew $17.50)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I buy and sell domains. Can I have problem with domain.com resellers support when I sell domain ? I can not find automatic push in other account.

•••
I buy and sell domains. Can I have problem with domain.com resellers support when I sell domain ? I can not find automatic push in other account.

There is a whole thread about this question, just search and you will find it.

They took away the button from the interface a few months back that was used to push a domain by yourself.

Now you have to contact support to do a push and it is a pain in the a**.

Support at all these related registrars is hit or miss.

After the 60 day lock is over you can transfer out using the auth code and this seems to work OK.

•••
After the 60 day lock is over you can transfer out using the auth code and this seems to work OK.

I am not want transfer in other registrar, I want transfer in this registrar other account. I must wait 60 days ?

•••
I am not want transfer in other registrar, I want transfer in this registrar other account. I must wait 60 days ?

No, with most registrars it is OK to push a domain to another account at the same registrar any time you want.

If you want to transfer a domain out to another registrar before 60 days, you can't.

•••
Managed to grab 264 names. Thanks.

•••
Does JAN17 still work to bring it down more?

Are any other codes working now to bring down the price?

•••
•••
Does JAN17 still work to bring it down more?

Are any other codes working now to bring down the price?

You can use AFF15 & AFF20 codes:
AFF15 coupon is good for 15% off new products and services with no minimum purchase.
AFF20 is good for 20% off new products and services when you spend $50 in a single order. No minimum purchase required.
Maximum savings with the discount is $300
Sale ends Jan 31st 2017

•••
Does this work on transfer? or is there a discount for it.. I have few domains on godaddy that I want to transfer here..

•••
Does this work on transfer? or is there a discount for it.. I have few domains on godaddy that I want to transfer here..
They're not valid with renewals and transfers. Currently they don't have any transfer code, we need to wait. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back