NameSilo

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No any coupon works for renewal as I know at the moment.
Transfer domain to other providers may be the better way. Choose some with cheap renewal price for the next year I think. Check out Namesilo or NameBright (about $8 only + free domain privacy).

thanks , i guess ill keep on transferring for now , a lot of mess but save some money.

•••
Can i transfer the domains, which are in status "CLIENT HOLD" in namesilo. They were expired within 10 days.

•••
the new domain.com waggy code works at NF for 20% discount

•••
•••
Did you use this for transfer? Not working for me with transfer.
WAGGY did not work for me today for a .com reg at dotster either.

•••
I just used WAGGY at Dotster and it worked for reg.

•••
I asked support, WAGGY is for only new reg not for transfer.

15ONLINE also not working for transfers at Netfirms.

•••
.com register - 1 year
Sale - $1.99 first year! $1.59
Coupon Applied - WAGGY: Save 20% off first year registration of .COM or .NET domains (exclusions apply).

•••
.com register - 1 year
Sale - $1.99 first year! $1.59
Coupon Applied - WAGGY: Save 20% off first year registration of .COM or .NET domains (exclusions apply).

Coupon applied, but got an error after while trying to pay.

"Invalid order amount"

BTW, $.199 is great for transfer, already purchased transfer credits for full price :)

•••
Are you saying that, when the promotion is active, we can transfer to MyDomain/Dotster/Netfirms/Domain.com and/or renew domains (registered at those places) for just $1.99?

•••
Are you saying that, when the promotion is active, we can transfer to MyDomain/Dotster/Netfirms/Domain.com and/or renew domains (registered at those places) for just $1.99?

hope this makes good summary for all:

when netfirms $2 reg promo active USUALLY implies u can transfer to them for $2 too
not always.. usually.. u just have to try. it is not a rule.

other places do not include transfer promo.. only netifirms.

and neither netfirms nor other places offer renewals for $2. ever.

cheers

Last edited:
•••
WAGGY is not working with me in Dotster.com , but I found one that worked and gave me 15% - that's : "googlelady"

GL All
-Rami

•••
Guys use CAROUSEL for 20% OFF
works with Dotster , Netfirms, Domain.com all.....

Coupon code expires 14th august 11.59 p.m. pacific

•••
I've just transferred my domain to Netfirms using WAGGY 2 hours ago but it doesn't work anymore. (I have no idea cause they told that it will expire on August 14.
WAGGY-coupon-save-20-off-new-.COM-.NET-domains.png

Now only CAROUSEL is ok! Save 20% off

•••
waggy and carousel works only one time each ? They dont work for me anymore

•••
I have no idea about how's they working, just use WAGGY at Netfirms one time.I still can add this coupon at Dotster.

WAGGY is not working with me in Dotster.com , but I found one that worked and gave me 15% - that's : "googlelady"

GL All
-Rami
@steitieh Did you try CAROUSEL?

•••
Now only CAROUSEL is ok! Save 20% off
Correct, I've check: CAROUSEL is still active and WAGGY is expired. Just lets all you guys know it.

•••

Yea it seems they only work once. But you can still use them 3 times each if you register your names across the 3 registrars.

There are some exceptions to this though, 15ONLINE is still working on Netfirms, even though I used it already some time back.

•••
Just a quick warning, if you transferred domains to Netfirms, you must update your WHOIS contact information MANUALLY.

GS9aELt.png

Nazmeen mentioned they are working on a fix.
"While initiating the domain transfer, you will get an option to complete the form."

•••
Just a quick warning, if you transferred domains to Netfirms, you must update your WHOIS contact information MANUALLY.
Same to dotster and may be domain.com
But I confirmed that of dotster

GS9aELt.png

Nazmeen mentioned they are working on a fix.
"While initiating the domain transfer, you will get an option to complete the form."
Same to dotster and may be domain.com But I confirmed that of dotster

Last edited:
•••
can we do bulk registration ?

•••
NOPE, plus even single domain transaction would be PIA. thr panel is so damn buggy.

•••
The domain whois information is not taken from the previous registrar. It is taken from the account info at the time of transfer start. Sometimes and only for .info domains it does not need an update.

The same thing applies to all sites in the group

•••
I just checked a recently transferred name, and the name, email and telephone number are correct.
The address is very wrong and for my country it says Nambia.
And while I am at it, might as well turn the domain lock on.
Thanks for pointing this out Dan

•••
When names get pushed between accounts, the contact details do not update.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back