IT.COM

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
transferred 18 domains successfully with the price of $1.59 per domain at netfirms.com...(7 days back,when promo started.)
its working again..

•••
I think with good password its all secure enough.. unless you hold 5 or 6 figure liquid domains,..

these sites and interfaces are slow and not optimized for perfomance.. but once you get hang of it, there is beauty in its utter simplicity.. or so I find the longer I use it! ;)

either way.. I may or may not transfer the few non chip 4l.com that I do own there.. I'll think about it.. it's ~10 only anyway.

well.. hope you saved some cash. been fun. cheers.

•••
Is the 1.59 transfer still working at Netfirms?

•••
No coupon seems to work now for transfer..though it still shows $1.99

•••
So transfer out is $1.99 currently @Netfirms
But it says $0 at checkout

•••

Try the coupons listed above and dotster if it dosent work at netfirms

•••
For me......after adding domain and auth code,asked me to verify credit.Then took me to checkout page.Still am confuded about their transfer process

•••
•••
yes still works
$2 per transfer
just tried couple more.

you gotta make sure its .com
I was seeing 0$ for .biz info etc before

if that fails, try private browser window mode.. sometimes cache kills it.

if not, go to domain central.. click add existing.. enter name.
refresh.. click update.. enter code .. one by one manually.

and if that fails.. chat with them.
gl

•••
For me......after adding domain and auth code,asked me to verify credit.Then took me to checkout page.Still am confuded about their transfer process

once you pay and have ccredit go back to tranasfer center.. tag all domains to tranafer, and click verify credit again. this begins transfer.

•••
once you pay and have ccredit go back to tranasfer center.. tag all domains to tranafer, and click verify credit again. this begins transfer.
Where can I see all domains being transferred??

•••
So have I to click verify credit twice once b4 and one after paying??

•••
•••
See if this helps

@eladnof I *think* it will work to reset the Auth Code on this page instead of having to tediously do them all in the control panel
https://www.netfirms.com/controlpanel/domaincentral/3.0/RegistrarTransfer.bml

Once the AuthCode is verified correct, it will show up in the "Pending Domain Names" list, then after you pay AND the process starts, it will be moved down to the "Current Domain names" section.

If it can't be verified, it will show an error, I have some that are waiting for whois to update unlocked status and one had Wrong AuthCode

•••
Try after 1 to 2 hrs it will work,Showed $0 to me for 18 domain transfer...tried after 1hr, it worked..

•••
•••
•••
•••
It's just poorly worded, if you have no credits, and you try to verify, it will see you have none and send you to checkout to purchase credits. Then you process again with the newly purchased credits and this time it works

ETA: As soon as the name is verified with an existing credit, it moves to Current

•••
So I didnt have an account with netfirms, the system said it will send me login credentials. its been almost half an hour no email yet. does it takes this long?
Its really very wierd but i have 20 to transfer this month alone. it will save me XXX, all coms

•••
•••
So I didnt have an account with netfirms, the system said it will send me login credentials. its been almost half an hour no email yet. does it takes this long?
Its really very wierd but i have 20 to transfer this month alone. it will save me XXX, all coms
Is there anything in the system to setup an account or you had a chat??

•••
•••
Thanks @DNGear
Chatting with rep now @Sarik_Sid
Cool..ask them to take your info and setup an account right away.Many times,they will ask you to register through some link but they wont work unless you purchase a domain.

•••
What are the limits? How many can we transfer?
Dotster was coming to around $9 each

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back