Dynadot

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
20SALE brings it to $4.79 at Dotster

Haha thanks! I had tried pretty much most of the sale and save ones except that one :)

Cheers

•••
Haha thanks! I had tried pretty much most of the sale and save ones except that one :)

Cheers

Yeah, not a significant saving, but still...

•••
•••
Not working, even 15SALE not working for me
Sorry for this, could be you reached your limit? I just registered my first domain at Dotster and that coupon code worked for me.

•••
I'll wait for $1.99 offer. They'll be offering it soon! :)

•••
The same price $4.79 on MyDomain, Dotster and Netfirms with coupon code SALE20
Should register on MyDomain because they have the lowest renewal price.

•••
The same price $4.79 on MyDomain, Dotster and Netfirms with coupon code SALE20
Should register on MyDomain because they have the lowest renewal price.

Thanks - interesting, MyDomain seems to have the same UI as Dotser-Netfirms-Domain.com but not the same pricing nor affiliate progam... wonder if MyDomain is a white-label reseller.

Also, the renewal at MyDomain ($11.99 for .com) is decent, but I generally play the transfer out (with sales and coupons etc) game pretty much every year.

Footnote: this $5.99 sale applies to .net domains as well, for those interested.

•••
Working coupon codes - Verified MyDomain - Sat Jun 18 10:00 UTC 2016
No Minimum Purchase
SALE20...................Coupon Applied - SALE20: Save 20% on your entire order (exclusions apply).
NVU.........................Coupon Applied - 15% off your order.
confirm10................Coupon Applied - 10% off your entire order
comeback10............Coupon Applied - 10% off your order
Minimum $50 - 15% Off $50+ - welcome1550...........Coupon Applied: 15% off your total order [$50 minimum order]
Invalid Coupon googlelady - Invalid Coupon save10 - Invalid Coupon filmriot

I plan to play the transfer game as well, or if I transfer names to MyDomain renew $11.99 and Domain renew $11.49 and wait for 30-40% coupon, that beats other standard renew I have.

PS - I am updating the mini info page in my sig as sales occur as well

•••
I m seeing $5.99 canadian dollars for new reg .com & .net
Trying to do a transfer in, to netfirms, holy smokes.
Transfer link on homepage takes me to a search page, I enter name a page comes up with privacy check box, I uncheck that there is no where to do another action. So I go into my control panel and add existing domain name, which gets me to a point where I can enter auth code and transfer to netfirms button but i dont want this automatic billing like it is at I think domain.com, click and buy. I still dont know the price, as the pricing link opens a new popup thing and it won't load.
Anyways, when i search for my domain name at netfirms new reg, it appears as available with the BIN price i have set at afternic.

Went to chat, after 7 minutes found out it is $12.99 canadian to transfer into netfirms .haha
Their chat system, and even the name of the support person, looked very similar to that of arvixe.com support
Used them for web hosting what a nightmare, and i bit on the free name. Had to pay for 3 months of hosting plus transfer the free name out of enom.
I cant wait for 60 days to do a transfer out, netfirms gives me the creeps.
In the old days i had 100's of names at netfirms, after all these years it still says
Powering over 1,200,000 websites worldwide I am calling bs on that one

Has anyone ever done an account push through netfirms?
Off to namesilo, do some transfer, time is money

•••
Just noticed - COM no longer on sale for $5.99 - NET IS still on sale $5.99
I checked at NetFirms, My Domain and Dotster - all COM have returned to $9.99, coupons still work

Fingers crossed there will soon be the $1.99 sale : grin :

•••
Netfirms is having promotion NOW, .COM for only $1.99, .NET for $0.99.
I can not use any coupon codes.

•••
Netfirms is having promotion NOW

Unable to register 1 year, minimum should 2 years required.

They have cart issue again :(

•••
It always shows an error for me "Your Transaction has been declined. Please contact support."

•••
•••
•••
I tried to transfer domain to Netfirms and incidentally found that you can transfer domains with the special $0.99 and $1.99 price here.

Plus coupon code "15ONLINE" , you can reduce 15% for more. Price for .COM is $1.69, .NET at only $0.84.

To get transfer deal, you must log into your Netfirms account and transfer domains using this link https://www.netfirms.com/controlpanel/domaincentral/3.0/RegistrarTransfer.bml

•••
•••
Doing transfers now, except I have one name at NetSol from before I knew better, 3 day waiting period for AuthCode : roll eyes :
I did try transfer at MyDomain just for fun and their transfer price is $8.29

OK while I was trying they changed it. I had one I did as test, price was $1.69, except I forgot to unlock at losing registrar so I resubmitted
Now I added another transfer and the price is back to $9.99 - bummer

@luantt or anyone, is it still working for you?

•••
This sale has just ended after I posted reply. In the next promotion, I will remember to check transfer price.

•••
Piffle the entire sale is over, I will get on chat later to see if they will honor my single transfer, I must have done it right before the sale ended. I am pretty sure I checked transfer price at MyDomain during the sale and it was $8.29, I could be wrong, I typically only check transfers when the coupons are 25-30%+

•••
Once again, Netfirms - Dotster - MyDomain are reducing .COM and .NET prices.

Plus with the 25% off coupon - INCEPTION, for now .COM only at $1.49 and .NET at just $0.74
Same price for transferring domains to Netfirms in DomainCentral

•••
U mean $1.49 for transfer as well??

•••
•••
gave me a massaged they moved it , i see them in control panel with no details ..
it means its ok and just need to wait to the actual transfer??

•••
20 down, 100's to go . . .you really learn how great a registrar is when trying to leave them, easy UI and if you can get Auth Codes in Bulk are key. Good news is I rescued my lone NetSol name hooray, will be nice to close that account.

Just for fun, I chatted with MyDomain to see if they would match the transfer deal (since they have $11.99 standard renew) and they would not, figured it was worth a shot.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back