IT.COM

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you saying Dotster limits your transfer outs to 2 transfers a day?

That is BS!!

works ok me too
no limit I know of
1-2 day to complete transfer is bout right like he said

•••
Dotster is fighting HARD for the the title of "worst registrar"...

As recently as 2 months ago, they sent email confirmations so transfer-outs were fast and easy. They have now stopped that, so nothing is sent and transfers take 7 days.

NEW! If you change anything in the name field of the domain, instead of making the change you are sent an email to confirm it -- where you are asked to click a link to a page that does not exist. I notified Dotster support 3 days ago... no response.

•••
Dotster is fighting HARD for the the title of "worst registrar"...

As recently as 2 months ago, they sent email confirmations so transfer-outs were fast and easy. They have now stopped that, so nothing is sent and transfers take 7 days.

NEW! If you change anything in the name field of the domain, instead of making the change you are sent an email to confirm it -- where you are asked to click a link to a page that does not exist. I notified Dotster support 3 days ago... no response.

tnx for headsup
my last transfer out was about 2 weeks ago. got the expediate email within few hours. domain was out of there and into epik registrar in no time.

its possible something was changed since
didn't try. don't know.
but if you tried it within last 2 weeks then I guess its true

so far I had zero problems with them and a lot of saved money.. so
im not gonna invent problems... but I'll be sure to report stuff here the moment something isn't right or there is funny stuff.

hope you all do same too.

cheers

•••

Yes, had same issue today at Domain.com. They advised me to ignore the issue, which I found funny.

I transferred domain to my account from the seller, changed contact info and refreshed whois. Next day my seller received an email with that broken link. They stated if seller doesn't confirm my request to change the registrant data, than the change will be cancelled. Seller complained about broken link to their support, they said him to ignore that email, since buyer will receive same email with that link.

I'm the buyer and still no email. Actually, I'm almost sure there won't be any email for me. Decided to wait and see. On the registrar's level all data is updated, but whois still shows previous owner's data.

•••
The links were broken at the start of the new rules. I guess they did not set it all up before sending them out.

Now everything works just fine. I tested with about 10 domains today

•••
The links were broken at the start of the new rules. I guess they did not set it all up before sending them out.

Now everything works just fine. I tested with about 10 domains today

Yes, the procedure is working now. I initiated it again by updating the contacts within my dashboard. Previous owner got an email but this time with a working link. After he approved the change of registrant I received an email confirmation that the process is completed.

When updating/changing domain's contacts you are offered to opt out from 60 days lock. Same option was offered to the previous owner.

Not bad, but in comparison to Name.com, few not necessary steps implemented at Domain.com. Still, what is matter the most, opt out enabled...

Last edited:
•••
Got email from domain.com with code FOUNDATION it works for 20% off at netfirms too

•••
•••
•••
Go there and find out

You said you got an email, is it also posted on domain/com?

Sometimes it is only sent as an email offer.

I will check the home page of Dotster.

•••
Nothing mentioned at Dotster.

•••
Nothing mentioned on the Domain/com homepage either.

•••
I got an email, and they don't post offers in BIG red letters on their site
I go to netfirms, search a name stopindianspammers4.com and add it to my cart. Checkout, confirm contact info, takes you to checkout page. Add code and see if discount is applied.
I don't deal with dotster, guess its the same as domain, netsquirms.
Just registering another name at fasthosts, lead, follow or get out of the way

•••
It is good for domain transfer also,in case you guys need the details.
What about Dotster?
You can use the code at Dotster.
Normally all code launched at Domain.com can also work at MyDomain, Dotster and Netfirms. You should follow their facebook or twitter, all code will be announced there, no need to wait for an email (exclude special offer I guess)
Plus, FOUNDATION is good for transferring, too.
Enjoy!

•••
Nothing mentioned at Dotster.

You can find out on their G+ page

896afc52-ecef-4242-b133-e94f019c442b

•••
Any code for netfirms.com transfers now? Does $1.99 deal work?

•••
hope to see their 1.99 offer back:ahhh:

•••
Folks, try to add FOUNDATION when you renew domains, it can help to save 20% off

•••
GIFTME: Save 20% on domains and web hosting - good for transferring to Netfirms also.
Maximum saving $300.
Sale ends December 13, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific on Netfirms.com.

•••
Is $1.99 deal work for transfers now?

•••
Is $1.99 deal work for transfers now?

first you need a 2$ reg promo
then those sometimes work for $2 transfers. but not as of late.

right now there is no $2 reg promo.

cheers

•••
It's been awhile since the last promo, hasn't it?

•••
•••
Really missed the 1.99 promo..hope they roll it out tomorrow or friday

•••
LOLOL everyone's teeming with domain wishlists because they got conditioned to buy $1.99 every 2 weeks. It's like the domaining world ended or something :D

•••
Back