Dynadot

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

NameSilo
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It showed me only 15% off for both new domain registrations, renewal and transferring
http://prntscr.com/dui57f

I have no idea when the $1.99 promo will back. Long time no see this kind of discount. The last one was on December 2016
Confirmed just 15% off on Dotster & Netfirm. Offer ends today Jan 13, 2017
I checked again but forgot to edit this post, confirmed 18% off with @usernamex , that was a typo mistake of the providers @daica85

•••
•••
•••
For some reason I had 2 domain credits so i got 3 .com for like $1.70cad

I needed that, has been a long time :cigar:

•••
Question: Can I login to netfirms.com using my Domain.com user ID?

•••
•••
•••
And am just seeing these:arghh:

hahah
well u better start believing it soon.
cause the way things are looking with all the people hungry for this promo for few motnhs now, the cheap reg supply will run out real soon haha

•••
•••
Unfortunately, not have $1.99 transfer this time

•••
@MasterOfMyDomains did you get those 3 .com for $1.70 cad at the 'register.it' sale that's on today, or is Netfirms promo on again right now?

Netfirms don't do codes they just do promo applied to make cart price low, right?

Last edited:
•••
oh boy! another sleepless night! $1.99 is ON!! but not for long! no sleep for the weary!

as the Statue of Liberty says

"Give me your poor. Your tired. Your huddled masses yearning for .....Dotster $1.99 specials!"

Last edited:
•••
oh boy! another sleepless night! $1.99 is ON!! but not for long! no sleep for the weary!

as the Statue of Liberty says

"Give me your poor. Your tired. Your huddled masses yearning for .....Dotster $1.99 specials!"

Is the promo still on for $1.99 .coms?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
@SheikhOvais
Promo still active - JAN17 Code expiring at 11:59PM Pacific
https://www.namepros.com/posts/5937392/

@Avtar629 - I tagged you 8 hours ago : grin :

Thanks for that code Usernamex. just completed my order.

bit of advice? if you doing bulk order? it's best contact Live Chat to give them your list and THEN try to reg via their platform.

why? because that way. you won't miss the special.

only problem with this is that you can't use the extra discount code.

so if you really want to you can still try to reg. but if the system lags too long and you worry the damn price will suddenly go up again? at least you gave support your list. they will take 5 days anyway. but since you submit via live chat and the special was still ongoing then you are GOLDEN.

if you actually manually get to register your domains via the platform.

no harm no foul. all they will tell you in the ticket is that the domains you wanted were already registered.

they won't double bill you.

this option is perfect when you have a ton of domains to register and dotster's system is acting up and slow and might prevent you from submitting domains prior to the special expiring.

•••
•••
•••
•••
thanks CJ6. yea tried that. no longer works. only 1 use per customer?
Probably only 1 use. That's how they usually are. I only picked up 4 domains yesterday. Held back so that I have funds for NameCheaps transfer day.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Probably only 1 use. That's how they usually are. I only picked up 4 domains yesterday. Held back so that I have funds for NameCheaps transfer day.

Wait when is that namecheap thing? Pm me please

•••
They missed the Fri13th possibility for a code.
That woulda been great - coupon jason - warning NOT a real coupon!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back