NameSilo

.net buy now max prices

Labeled as poll in Domain Buying and Domain Purchases, started by Futurewizard, Jun 13, 2021

Replies:
Views:

?

.NET max

1. 100

1 vote
    50.0%
  2. 500

0 votes
    0.0%
  3. 750

0 votes
    0.0%
  4. 1000

1 vote
    50.0%
  5. 9999

0 votes
    0.0%
  6. 10k +

0 votes
    0.0%
Total: 2 vote(s)
  1. Futurewizard

Futurewizard Established Member

Just in general, what's the ballpark max on .NET addresses? I'm new and bought a bunch like a moron. Some are priced xxxx - is that insane?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. noneisnone

noneisnone 444 VIP Gold Account

Each name is different there is no such thing as a ballpark for this ^^

3. Futurewizard

Futurewizard Established Member

So, would it be safe to say that some .net addresses could sell for 10k+ - like food.net or crypto.net?

Again, sorry for the basic question - I'm new. I'll take my next questions to the noob section :)

4. jhm

jhm Glazed

@Futurewizard Show them off, if you want. Could take a little look

And yes, domains such as "Crypto" and "Food" with a ".net" extension could command a 5 figure territory price

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  5. noneisnone

crypto.net easy 6 figures ^^ no need to feel bad but pricing in general is domain specific

6. noneisnone

i recently sold BeachProperties(.).net for 100$ on DNWE if it was the .com easy high four figures if not five
    so that should give you an idea of price difference between .com and .net :) my personal thoughts on .net is to stay away unless you got some killer one word.

7. jhm

jhm Glazed

@noneisnone Think that rule applies to every other extension except ".com" lol

8. noneisnone

@jhm not really some cctld can fetch as high as the .com only difference with .com you got a bigger pool of buyers

9. HotKey

HotKey Made in Canada VIP

Without specifics, there is no "max" nor "min" price on domain names, regardless of extension. Certain words will be strong throughout, though value expectations should differ on how well it works with the extension and demand for it.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice