NameSilo

Need advice, please.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

brendan52190

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

I am going to contact a company (or individual, I'm not sure) by fax to inquire about purchasing a domain they own. The domain was registered in 2002 but does not have a website on it at this time. My question regards how exactly to approach them. Should I name an offer, or ask if they wish to sell and for their asking price?

If anyone is kind enough to help me further, please PM me and I will tell you the domain.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Better send an email to them

,and test whether it will be sold to you or not.

But you should know that the offer will not be cheap.
 
0
•••
1st send them a mail to ask whether they are going to sell it or not

Good luck!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back