Dynadot

Need advice on registrar

Spaceship
Watch

kaskus

Account Closed
Impact
Hello all, as I am new in the domain buy/sell, I would ask a favor to you all, which registrar provide cheap registration, especially on .com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can try to use Godaddy.com and Namecheap.com if you don't want to save a lot of money to become to a reseller of enom.com.

•••
Godaddy and NameCheap are the best ones. I like RegisterFly just because they accept variety of payment methods.

•••
RegisterFly.com is one of the best ones. Domainsite is good too(just use your own nameservers)

•••
•••
godaddy .com = $8.95
namecheap .com = $8.88
cheap-domainnames.com = $7.95 <-- I use that. Same layout & everything as godaddy.

•••
i like godaddy :)....i just noticed there is a www.gomommy.com too, LMAO

•••
yeah godaddy is gr8 =] #1 domain seller

•••
DomainSpeed.net/RegisterSpeed.com ==> $7.75 .com/.net/.org/.us/.name/.biz/.info all the time :)

•••
jamminsport16 said:
cheap-domainnames.com = $7.95 <-- I use that. Same layout & everything as godaddy.

is that cos it is, errrrr, Godaddy...

Cept with someone elses banner..

Hmmmmm

•••
yeah theres lots of companies like that =]

•••
jamminsport16 said:
yeah theres lots of companies like that =]

That's because they are resellers with Go Daddy's Wild West Domains program. ;)

:wave: *~Starwars.ws~* $1,000 *~naked-girls.org~* $300 :wave:
----> Please click on the ads, these sites are great & for sale! <----

Also, thought I would point out that your signature violates Sedo's Terms of Use Policy for their parking program. It specifically states...

Participant may not click on advertising links displayed on Participant's own domain names, nor ask friends, family, or others to do so.

Participant may not beg, ask, entice, or incentivize visitors into clicking on advertising links.

http://sedo.com/about/agbs.php3?language=e ;)

Last edited:
•••
*edit* G y thanks for noticing man! your a great guy...

Last edited:
•••
godaddy is $7.95 with the $1 discount on usa6 coupon entry

•••
If you want a cheap price, I would recommend domainsite since it costs only 6.99.

•••
u can get domain at 8$ too. but the functions will be low

Like registerfly gives alot of function but cost is 9.99$

•••
fabulous.com is $6.75 with the wholesale account.
-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
fabulous.com is $6.75 with the wholesale account.
-Allan

Fabulous is fabulous, but it's hard for a newbie to get in.

•••
DomainSite is pretty good for 7.99. Have registered a domain or two there for others. I usually use RegisterMate because I get a discount there. So it winds up being a bit cheaper...

•••
Why not just check out the Domain Company Review forum? That will have all this information regarding pricing, plus reviews, and ratings.

Tom

•••
•••
see my note in domain discussion how to get godaddy domain name currently for $5.19

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back