IT.COM

guide This's the right time to buy 4 letter .com domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

David001

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello domainers,

As you know, i'm new in this industry, and after 3 months reading on twitter, i bought few domains.

i want to ask you, this's the right time to invest in 4 letter .com domains?

And you think the wholesale prices of 4 letter .com will double in near future?

Thanks,
Ash

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are wise beyond your years.
Only 456,976 LLLL.com exist (no #, special characters) and all have been registered since at least 2013

I recommend this website for LLLL.com snapshot:

The lowest price is $200. Can get llll.com cheaper on NP! This is my favorite niche; liquids. Endless possibilities.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
You are wise beyond your years.
Only 456,976 LLLL.com exist (no #, special characters) and all have been registered since at least 2013

I recommend for LLLL.com snapshot:

The lowest price is $200. Can get llll.com cheaper on NP! This is my favorite niche; liquids. Endless possibilities.
Thank you frend

•••
Upvote 0
No one knows if the timing is right or if the price will go up or down. However, they are limited in supply and 4-letter names make brands. So I have a positive outlook.

I also would like to pitch in this website that lists 4-letter domains for sale. It's quite impressive and a good indication of where the value lies.

•••
Upvote 0
VERYL is quite impresive...thanks for sharing...Another site should mention is Catchy which also demo the beauty/value of LLLL

•••
Upvote 0
@Zilla Yes, Catchy.com as well! They have been around for a while. Love their concept, and they have some fabulous pieces.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back