NameSilo

Need a little advise, please.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So I know that google doesn't accept traffic from ptrs, traffic exchanges and other stuff like that.
Then what are the good ways to advertise your site?
I can't get mine in google search database and I don't know why.
I want to know about your experiences please.
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If your site is not even showing up in Google's search yet, that should be the first thing to work on. Getting into Google is pretty easy, you simply need a link to your site from any page that is frequently indexed by Google. For example, I added a link to my signature at NamePros and had the new site indexed within a week. Also submit your site to the appropriate category at www.dmoz.org, as getting listed there often means picking up several good backlinks.

There are lots of methods for building traffic. What type of traffic are you looking for? Visitors to buy from your sites, or visitors to generate ad revenue?

•••
artkreator said:
So I know that google doesn't accept traffic from ptrs, traffic exchanges and other stuff like that.
Then what are the good ways to advertise your site?
I can't get mine in google search database and I don't know why.
I want to know about your experiences please.
Thanks!

Are you sure your site isn't in their database? Try searching for your URL first, i.e. "yoursite.com" without the quotes. If you really aren't in there then a) use this link:

http://www.google.com/addurl.html

and b) get an inbound link from any site that has a PR of 4 or above and you'll get indexed very fast.

AmCy

•••
-RJ- said:
If your site is not even showing up in Google's search yet, that should be the first thing to work on. Getting into Google is pretty easy, you simply need a link to your site from any page that is frequently indexed by Google. For example, I added a link to my signature at NamePros and had the new site indexed within a week. Also submit your site to the appropriate category at www.dmoz.org, as getting listed there often means picking up several good backlinks.

There are lots of methods for building traffic. What type of traffic are you looking for? Visitors to buy from your sites, or visitors to generate ad revenue?
i am looking for ad revenue. i usally promote my sites in PTRS and traffic exchanges and on my search portals too .but didnt got anything . can u tell to me which is the best traffic and how can i get more clicks to my google ads

•••
ok I added it too google will let you know if it get's there.
I don't thing google accept Ptrs and stuff like that.
Other ideas?

•••
Linkdumps are a good way to get listed in random search engines, in addition to Google.

-Allan

•••
can you extend this a little I haven't ever heard of this.

•••
artkreator said:
can you extend this a little I haven't ever heard of this.

http://www.link-dump.tk/ for example (Caution: Adult popups are possible if you use their "massdump" tool), puts your link a lot of places.

-Allan

•••
•••
Should load, but if not, just google "link dumps"

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back