NameSilo

NDA Keeps A FAKE Multi-Million $ Sale of Chocolate.com from being exposed

Labeled as debate in The Break Room started by offthehandle, Nov 8, 2019 at 4:36 AM.

Replies:
Views:

1. offthehandle

offthehandle . Gold Account VIP

Does anybody else follow up on this?
    Do you trust these large $$ sales announcements?
    Does anybody really even care?
    Do you trust broker sales reports???

Published on March 7th, 2019- I have followed this thing since it was announced. I don't like this price discovery game and propaganda, it's harmful as it inflates the true end user market. If you are a serious business owner, you should also object to this fake sales bullsh*t and those who perpetuate it.

So here is the fake news thread:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/nd...g-new-chart-but-its-a-big-win-for-kb.1126860/

Yep. Right. "Multi-Million Dollar".

The "Operator", at least admits that they are NOT the registrant owner. Wazimo- the operator and developer, marketer who was interviewed at least has the decency and integrity to admit they don't own all those names.

fake-news-chocolate.jpg

wazimo-not-owner.jpg
    "Does Wazimo own the domain properties or do you work in partnership with the premium domain owners? If not, is that a possible future path?

"We formed a partnership with the domain owners".

They admitted they don't own Chocolate.com, nor Basketball.com, Football.com, or trivia.com just as I stated before on the original thread listed above and suspected.

They are self admitted "operators." which is fine, congratulations to the Wazimo group of developers and marketers and hope they actually build it up into a business.

It's too bad the broker had to make up the fake news about the sale, and worse yet that the story was actually published without vetting it and realizing they were being duped. a huh. yep, right. "Trusted Sources" huh? Yea, right.

wazimo-operator-high-value-domains.jpg

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Lox

Lox ----- Gold Account VIP

There’s a lot of Ping Pong sales, for marketing or $ax purpose, nothing new. Regards

3. Tshombe

Tshombe Established Member

Maybe an investor bought it and decided to develop it in collaboration with Wazimo?

4. barman

barman Established Member

That's what I assumed happened.

I love how the immediate reaction is to scream FRAUD and FAKE. This industry is so toxic sometimes.

5. Tshombe

People assume a domain investor can't afford to pay millions for a domain I guess! But I know we've got some whales in this industry :greedy:

6. Internet.Domains

Internet.Domains Top Member VIP

At the same time people assume sales are legitimate just because they are told so. It is fair and important to question the authenticity of all sales, regardless of who calls it. The standards for reporting and charting sales relies on a very small fraction where, admittedly, people in the inner circle are not required to submit proof.

The saying, "Trust, but verify" is not always done. In that case it is feasible and acceptable for audiences to question sales when the facts differ from the "charting."

7. Tshombe

Well. I def. agree with you on that. I'm not saying it must be true, I'm just saying there are many possibilities, just coz Wazimo isn't an end-user doesn't mean the sale was fake.

8. Internet.Domains

Internet.Domains Top Member VIP

I understand and agree with your point. However, in this case, I feel further scrutiny is completely justifiable. It seems odd that a multi-million dollar domain sale has just 4 followers on Instagram. There are other oddities as well, but the burden is not for me to prove.

9. Tshombe

I think I saw someone tag @Kate Buckley on twitter asking if she can respond to these allegations. So let's wait and see :)

10. Lox

Lox ----- Gold Account VIP

Example com, the buyer had 2 choices, pay $ax (Q 1234/Year) or invest (dual contract) and show it’s a real thing - f.e. coming soon , keep it for some period (rules) and sell it back ... to sister company or someone else. The rest ... I leave it to y imagination :)

Regards

11. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. Gold Account

It tastes still saltyyy

12. offthehandle

offthehandle . Gold Account VIP

@barman its “Mr Toxic here”, yeah I am adding in to the wasteland. Evidently, you are perhaps one of the sheep digesting news and this domainer to domainer game to pass this domain around games. I have spent months digging up all sorts of other crap in this polluted industry. I will drip feed it in as I feel like it. I have no blog or advertisers to answer to.

All someone has to do is look at the online investigative resources to conclude what I have.

This isn’t the only mess that removed key info covering their tracks, but thats ok they are archived elsewhere, haha.

See what Rick has stated historically in his tweets, posted here before on other threads.

upload_2019-11-8_19-55-10.jpeg

upload_2019-11-8_19-57-21.jpeg

upload_2019-11-8_20-0-53.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-8_20-1-40.jpeg

13. barman

barman Established Member

Ok if you got the dirt on people then expose them. I've only been in this game for a year and a half and have seen my fair share of shady behavoir (no one personally... but the fraud on auction platforms)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice