IT.COM

Nationhost Name recovery

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
received this email
not sure whether this true or another.....

it will be great if NH-Nationhost can confirmed this!! anyone else has received this circular?

Dear Customer,
It has come to our attention that a former employee for nationhosts has attempted to delete multiple domains. Some were affected while others remain safe. If your domain is listed as Pending-Delete or Redemption Period please contact [email protected] immediately or [email protected] regarding the domain that has been affected. Unfortunately due to financial issues Nationhosts will only be able to redeem up to 2 domains of your choice. Please be sure to make a logical decision of the domain that you desire to keep. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to e-mail us. Thank You.

CEO
Matt Cohen
Matt Cohen [[email protected]]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Matt stated at WHT that he did send out and email and is trying to work something out with Directi to recover as many domains as he can. It wasn't for the severity of the loss I would be tempted to make a statement but I will refrain.

•••
How can they delete domain ?
They delete it in their database so that they dont autorenew them or what ?

That sucks.

Confirmation ? Benjamin ?

•••
Yes they can be deleted as evident from the NationHosts fiasco. Your asking for Benjamin? Your not keeping up with "As the World Turns"?

•••
Ben is going to prison, for various reasons ( if the rumours are true ) but ben hasnt been here since all the shit hit the fan,

Glad i stuck with my gut about that guy.

•••
I really hope things turn out fine at the end for you guys, meanwhile I am going to do some research on this company and see if I can offer any useful advices.

•••
AdsenseGuy said:
Ben is going to prison, for various reasons ( if the rumours are true ) but ben hasnt been here since all the shit hit the fan,

What did he do ?

•••
AdsenseGuy said:

He had his PC taken off him, I believe.

•••
jj2ii3344 said:
I really hope things turn out fine at the end for you guys, meanwhile I am going to do some research on this company and see if I can offer any useful advices.

Useful advice -- when somebody offers you an unbelievable deal (read $6.25 domains) that you know is to good to be true...RUN!

qxh said:
He had his PC taken off him, I believe.

Negative, he continues to thread crap over at the Directi forums. Complains about Directi just like he did the past 4-5 months ever since he opened an account with them. It was hilarious to see him shower Directi with praises here and at WHT yet slam them in their forums.

•••
Didn't get the email, nor a copy as requested. I'm 'lucky' my domains are only transferred to Benjamin and locked by Directi, and not deleted.

Contacting Matt directly; see what that brings.

•••
Wow, what a sticky situation. This is the second time I hear about something like this happening, I don't remember the other company's name though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back