NameSilo

information Namify.tech has launched a new Brand Name Generator tool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Namify.tech, has launched a new Brand Name Generator tool

Namrata Arya, Product Manager, Namify, spoke at length about the new Brand Name Generator, "Unlike other name generators out there, Namify's Brand Name Generator goes beyond just adding prefixes and suffixes to a user's search query. It tries to understand the essence of what the query is all about and accordingly generates meaningful names that are actually usable. We understand that being an entrepreneur means having to work smarter, faster, and harder than the rest, and we wanted to empower entrepreneurs at the first and one of the most important steps of starting their business."

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cool, but would respect them more, if .com

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, man, lots of cool options, none of them dot com....

•••
Loads of .com's - I just searched 2 popular keywords under one of the categories and found 1,152 available .com's to register......I put them through another search tool to confirm availability.....

Not sure on quality, not really gone through the list... but a cursory glance shows nothing jumping out.....only took 10min to do it - will play around with some more combos later and see how it goes

•••
•••
•••
The Brand name generator / algo is a new one

Yes they made some improvements to the website and the suggestions so put out another pr. I like the site.

•••
Looks a lot like BizNameWiz.com At least that tells you what is register/unregistered. I really don't appreciate a list of domains and then have to go and find out what is registered.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back