IT.COM

news Most Advanced AI-powered Business Name Generator Launched By TRUiC

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The TRUiC business name generator presents users with a wide range of options: from basic functions and easy-to-use navigations, allowing users to download their new business name for free. The TRUiC name generator allows users to create a unique and authentic business name in seconds.

Additional features search and find similar business names that might already be registered or trademarked in different places around the world. It functions on cutting-edge software and artificial intelligence tools to help users find the most suitable name for their business.

Finally, once you've selected a name from the hundreds of results given by the generator, you will then have the chance to test it out on a business card, or letterhead to ensure it's the perfect fit. This generator is free, with added features to help you find a reputable company to register your new name with.

If you want to directly navigate to the website, below is the link. This tool will be helpful for domainers who regularly hand-reg domain names
https://howtostartanllc.com/business-name-generator

Read more here:
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/most-advanced-ai-powered-business-name-generator-launched-truic-1691981

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Crysis thanks! It's a great tool for end-users and domain investors.

I've just tested it with the following inputs:

Keyword --> NFT
Industry --> Design & Creative
Location --> USA

It generated many domains, and one of the first was USANFT.com

When clicking on the generated usanft.com it redirects to godaddy, but the name is not available nor is it for sale on GD/afternic... But the tool also generated soundnft.com as a result, and that one does redirect to a BIN on GD, which would be great for investors indeed, if end-users will use it and thus buy the domain at a premium price.

•••
decent, but need option to show words only for beginning or ending, also to only show 2 words vrs 3 , 4 etc..

•••
Interesting, I'll take a look at it. Appreciate the share

•••
•••
It shows registered domains.

•••
•••
I wonder since when it became "Most Advanced AI" to combine popular words related to the selected category next to the given keyword. Moreover, the fact that the system redirects with an affiliate link and tries to earn a few cents from the domain name sale proves what a great intelligence it is!
People love to exaggerate and market crappy things for centuries. And narrow-minded people immediately believe them.

I have a small script with 20 lines of code that I wrote, which creates lists of domain names that match the keyword entered in a much more advanced and efficient way. Due to the nature of the business, almost all the domain names found are already taken, but it is still possible to find some small surprises by chance...

•••
The few names I tried were all unregistered. But I think we should be able to cap the length of the names generated. I can't imagine any of the long names generated would be useful as domains. I was kinda hoping that the names generated would combine brandable keywords with the domain, ala Black Domains, "black" being a generated keyword (could be a completely brandable word, not just a dictionary word) added before the rest of the domain. But probably not possible :( Nice try though. I bookmarked it :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back