IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nothing new, it's godaddy appraisal

Last edited:
•••
It appraised a few and then stopped. Tried a new list and it did 1 and stopped.

•••
nothing new, it's godaddy appraisal

If you read the the NP post, clearly mentioned it offers GoDaddy values, but in bulk (mentioned on the page itself, that's the purpose of the tool!)

Moreover, GD value is considered industry benchmark, making my own logic/algorithm for appraisal would probably not be the best idea (consider cases/attempts like NameWorth appraisal which isn't still widely opted for in the industry).

Many people out there need a tool for fetching GD values in bulk and storing it in csv format for spreadsheets, etc. I didn't find a FREE tool that ticks all these checkboxes, hence made one for the community!

Last edited:
•••
It appraised a few and then stopped. Tried a new list and it did 1 and stopped.

Around 30 at a time, again you can go through the NP post about the tool that clarifies most of the things in detail.

The GoDaddy API has rate limiting, and hence, after the first batch of 25-30, you have to wait 5-10 mins for the next set of domains. I plan to improve that, maybe in a future Pro version of the bulk evaluation tool (which will include Estibot valuation too).

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I don't feel good about it

•••
I don't feel good about it

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Do tell me what I can improve in it so I can make it better!

Cheers

•••
•••
Moreover, GD value is considered industry benchmark,

Hi

and who awarded them that status, GD or you?

to me, it's a frightening scenario for the future, for any appraisal tool to get that label.

imo...

•••
to me, it's a frightening scenario for the future, for any appraisal tool to get that label.

yeah, i mean in the sense, lots of investors consider the GoValue as a factor for investment. maybe i should reword that but i see tons in the requests section asking for domains with >$XXXX GoValue worth.

cheers

•••
•••
•••
Around 30 at a time, again you can go through the NP post about the tool that clarifies most of the things in detail.

The GoDaddy API has rate limiting, and hence, after the first batch of 25-30, you have to wait 5-10 mins for the next set of domains. I plan to improve that, maybe in a future Pro version of the bulk evaluation tool (which will include Estibot valuation too).
DO they have unlimited API access for a fee also?

•••
DO they have unlimited API access for a fee also?

No. But if you partner with them, possibly yes. Every company has an enterprise plan with HUGE fees.

Besides, no company provides unlimited access. If you don't rate limit, your API will get nuked. There is a fixed number of requests in your quota even in Enterprise plans. Technically speaking.

I mainly use it for semi-bulk evaluations. Like when I find new keywords, I use my private chrome extension to generate keyword domain and get GoValue, very efficient process. So rate limit isn't a major concern for me. The quota they provide is just sufficient for light weight usage. Btw if you want to test out my private chrome extension for easier-simpler-faster GoDaddy valuation, have a weekend deal, only 99 cents ($0.99 USD)

c9uH0kx.png

Last edited:
•••
is keywordtool.io yours?
I think I have used this. What other tools do you have?

•••
is keywordtool.io yours?

No, I use it to find popular keywords, usually popular keyword domains are excellent short term investment due to high SEO worth :)

Apart from BulkValuator and Click2Appraise extension (paid private/beta access) I have some free shell scripts if you wanna try out :)

You can also follow me here, on LinkedIn and Twitter to know when I launch new (free) tools.

Planning to make more private tools public soon but they are not getting good response, probably because everyone works differently :)

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back