Namesilo, can't answer who their CEO is

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pteracuda

Established Member
Impact
So Namesilo has been ignoring my detailed question all morning and even blocked me from chat when I asked for CEO office info.

Now I'm just asking them the simple question of who their CEO is and I'm just being told I've been answered by email already and I need to check my email. Any other response I give is just ignored.

Are there any company's you know of who can't answer the question "who is your CEO"?

This is very unprofessional to me, I'm in support, trying to get support. And when I'm refused support, I just try to ask the name of the CEO and they can't even answer that.

Am I the only one who thinks this crap as I've never had @namesilo treat me like crap and refuse to give me support, but today they have showed their true colors.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The reason why is because you are spamming across every platform. Spamming across our platforms is not conducive to getting any issue resolved and simply creates more difficulties for our team to assist you.

•••
But it still begs the question:

Who is NameSilo's CEO???

•••
But it still begs the question:

Who is NameSilo's CEO???

That question was answered in another thread and can be answered in seconds by Google or LinkedIn.

This is a duplicate, mods please combine or delete.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back