NameSilo

Who has the best support: Hover, Namebright, Namesilo, Dynadot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

systems

Impact
i've been around many domain forums and it seem to me there is a consensus that the following registrars and among the best
  • namebright
  • hover
  • namesilo
  • dynadot
i am not necessarily looking to pick the cheapest, i am looking for the one that is safest, have best support and possibly more features (i dont want to have to transfer because of a missing feature i might need in the future)

i dismissed namecheap from this list mainly because recently i've been reading some complains about them locking account and their chat support being slow

i want your opinion as to who from the above list have the best support chat and phone, and would not just lock your account and keep you running after them, which one of them is the most reachable

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd put NameCheap back on the list just because they support internet freedom.

The first 2 have great interfaces. Hover is highly underrated I feel in this community. Especially if you don't give a damn about price.

•••
Dynadot has always responded really well. I like them a lot, there interface it good...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back