Domain Empire

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please send me a direct message with your email address I will take a look and fix it today. Thanks!
Mike - I sent a direct message - 'conversation', did you see it?

•••
•••
2 domain descriptions out of the 5 that were just written have typos. Not like all 5 had typos, so not bad.

•••
Yea we have added some new description writers recently. If some continue to make mistakes we will be removing them from the system. Which domains did you submit I can review them. - Mike

•••
What is the general turn around to have a domain listed. I list today, how many days before I see my domain? For me it has already been too long. I have submitted and been approved for 1 domain but that is it. I submitted 4 more, 2 were denied, but no more word about the 1 approved or the 2 more. I would like to still list the one for now as long as it's somewhat soon to be displayed. Not trying to be rude but just in thought, I am the one doing all the work currently to sell my domain. I have sold before to someone one for $500 to have 15% taken out from a company who did nothing more than be a trusted company. But I had my 85% within a week, and with me waiting this long so far just to be listed, I am wondering the turnaround and responses later when I do have a payment, because currently, to me, they seem almost non-existent. Most responses are 48-72 hours and I'm not getting that with you. Again not trying to be rude because we all have our process. I just am putting the time into emailing 7000 people to sell the domain I am listing on your website, and well you are saying your site needs 30% just to successfully sell my domain. But I am putting forward all the work...I build up a contact list today and will spend the next 2-4 weeks working to sell my domain.....I don't expect to wait 2-4 weeks to have it listed and another 2-4 weeks to get a check...so what is so great about Namerific that I should stay and list my premium domain for only 70% when I can list some sites and it's immediate listing, and others are up to 72 hours I have been on, but I haven't waited this long until now and doing the math, I've wasted a $1 of a normal domain's year registration.....to me, that is too much of a loss, when nothing has been listed yet

Just some thoughts

•••
What is the general turn around to have a domain listed. I list today, how many days before I see my domain? For me it has already been too long. I have submitted and been approved for 1 domain but that is it. I submitted 4 more, 2 were denied, but no more word about the 1 approved or the 2 more. I would like to still list the one for now as long as it's somewhat soon to be displayed. Not trying to be rude but just in thought, I am the one doing all the work currently to sell my domain. I have sold before to someone one for $500 to have 15% taken out from a company who did nothing more than be a trusted company. But I had my 85% within a week, and with me waiting this long so far just to be listed, I am wondering the turnaround and responses later when I do have a payment, because currently, to me, they seem almost non-existent. Most responses are 48-72 hours and I'm not getting that with you. Again not trying to be rude because we all have our process. I just am putting the time into emailing 7000 people to sell the domain I am listing on your website, and well you are saying your site needs 30% just to successfully sell my domain. But I am putting forward all the work...I build up a contact list today and will spend the next 2-4 weeks working to sell my domain.....I don't expect to wait 2-4 weeks to have it listed and another 2-4 weeks to get a check...so what is so great about Namerific that I should stay and list my premium domain for only 70% when I can list some sites and it's immediate listing, and others are up to 72 hours I have been on, but I haven't waited this long until now and doing the math, I've wasted a $1 of a normal domain's year registration.....to me, that is too much of a loss, when nothing has been listed yet

Just some thoughts
Sorry for any delays. Send me the domains you've had approved and I'll take a look. Sometimes domainers have to agree to price changes to get domains moved into the description queue and logo design queue. Also, as you know, you can sell your domain elsewhere, that is not an issue with Namerific. You can promote your domain and sell outside of our platform without any problems.

•••

Just some thoughts

So you want them drop everything and do a logo for you instead of doing the logos for the people in the que, you say you have wasted $1. Have you considered you may be in the wrong business, companies like namerific are not sedo or afternic they sell domains to start ups and other forms new business who are seeking the kind of names they offer up for sale.

•••
I will make my decisions soon and let you know

•••

Just some thoughts

I sell at all three market places, and generally it takes on average 2 weeks to get a response back. (NR and BR are a bit quicker to approve or decline names) Then on top of that, the description process and the logos can take upwards to 1-6 weeks. That's just the reality. Let's be lucky enough to sell a name! All three market places from what I understand are reputable, and payment happens within a 5 day turn around. I have a bit of an insiders perspective on NR and Mike. I assure you he's on the up and up. So I wouldn't worry. Plus you can sell on other platforms and they don't charge anything to list.

•••
2 domain descriptions out of the 5 that were just written have typos. Not like all 5 had typos, so not bad.

I'd be happy to help you. Let me know which two have typos. It's also possible corrections have already been made;)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the replies, 8 weeks to forward my domain to your website and it not be listed...seems like a lot to ask from domainers

•••
With that said, one of the domains you refused, when I search for the words on Google, comes up with 21 million results. That being denied, and the above statement, is what is in question

•••
With that said, one of the domains you refused, when I search for the words on Google, comes up with 21 million results. That being denied, and the above statement, is what is in question

You're miffed b/c your name(s) was refused? Many of mine are as well, as I'm sure is the case with others. You can't take it personally though. Perhaps try the other two, BB, BR, maybe they'll accept it. And if they don't, maybe it's more of keyword type name, isn't quite brandable enough, doesn't fit their "target audience", doesn't pass the radio test, name is too long, isn't in the $999 plus category, a whole host of reasons.

•••

Just some thoughts

What's the domain approved, I can check on the description status for you. PM me...

•••
Approved couple of names.. no logos since one month or two..!!

•••
•••
•••
Approved couple of names.. no logos since one month or two..!!

At least you can list elsewhere while waiting, but it is frustrating i do agree

•••
I'm not so upset that I didn't get the domain approved, I'm more upset I didn't find out about it until I logged into my account and now I'm signing in everyday to no avail. Really messes with decisions

•••
interesting to read through this thread and not see anyone reporting sales...

•••
I submitted one domain. It was excepted very fast and now am waiting for logo. but I expected to wait at least a month or so for a logo. At least for a quality logo. Someone can spit out a ton off crappy logos fast but it takes a little time to get quality logos. So far my experience has been good and I still have domain up for sale on other venues, so really not losing out on anything. And when it does get a logo that will be just another plus. I think they are doing a fine job.

•••
Had a Namerific sale 2 weeks ago. High $XXX offer on a domain listed for 11 months. Smooth transaction. Paid out after 5 days.

•••
interesting to read through this thread and not see anyone reporting sales...

I had 3 sales in the last 2-3 weeks. Smooth transactions, received payments after a few days.

Last edited:
•••
How long were your names listed

•••
November 4, 2013
December 18, 2013
May 26, 2013

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back