IT.COM

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I havent even had a listing yet. My domain without .com behind it, has been said a billion times on TV since I listed to be approved with NRIF

Yet they'll only let me go lower in price, even though I'm pushing traffic now because I've waited so long with NO COMMUNICATION! And I'm not looking for special treatment to get mine listed, but at the same time why am I still waiting??? It'll be 2015 before my post gets up it seems.

That should tell everyone something.

And I haven't gotten the best response from Mike either...telling me I'm in the wrong business because your company is slow....?

I mean that's what it breaks down to, I was figuring up dollar figures from my end to give to you, and you give me some answer like I'm in the wrong business?? I think it's just your business model sucks and your workers are slow.

Instead of claiming we're in the wrong business because your guys can't get it done.

I think you meant you are the wrong business to be doing business with.

•••
I'm not sure what happened in Your case, but my experience is completely opposite...

Was getting fast and professional responses since i first did contact Mike regarding some of my names.

•••
I really want to believe Namerific is the place to be , but has anyone had any sales at all lately?
Some sellers are in this thread and have mentioned their sales. As a company, we don't publicly announce domain sales.

•••
I havent even had a listing yet. My domain without .com behind it, has been said a billion times on TV since I listed to be approved with NRIF

Yet they'll only let me go lower in price, even though I'm pushing traffic now because I've waited so long with NO COMMUNICATION! And I'm not looking for special treatment to get mine listed, but at the same time why am I still waiting??? It'll be 2015 before my post gets up it seems.

That should tell everyone something.

And I haven't gotten the best response from Mike either...telling me I'm in the wrong business because your company is slow....?

I mean that's what it breaks down to, I was figuring up dollar figures from my end to give to you, and you give me some answer like I'm in the wrong business?? I think it's just your business model sucks and your workers are slow.

Instead of claiming we're in the wrong business because your guys can't get it done.

I think you meant you are the wrong business to be doing business with.
I can't recall telling anyone they are in the "wrong business." Please let me know which domain(s) you are waiting on to get listed and I will respond immediately.

•••
you're right, i check and you didnt, someone else so my fault there.

bundleplan.com

•••
you're right, i check and you didnt, someone else so my fault there.

bundleplan.com
I have put your domain to the front of the design queue free of charge (normally a $25 fee). It should be completed today or tomorrow.

•••
I have put your domain to the front of the design queue free of charge (normally a $25 fee). It should be completed today or tomorrow.

I sent yesterday a message asking to remove my domains from the site, one is pending verification and the second is pending logo. The same account, Shelby90.

•••
I sent yesterday a message asking to remove my domains from the site, one is pending verification and the second is pending logo. The same account, Shelby90.
Can you PM me the email on the account, nothing is coming up with that username.

•••
•••
for the account shiftaction, I have added another domain, however it showed up with com.com at the end of the actual name, so I relisted, could you have the mistake deleted? thanks! Love the logo too!

•••
for the account shiftaction, I have added another domain, however it showed up with com.com at the end of the actual name, so I relisted, could you have the mistake deleted? thanks! Love the logo too!
Please PM me the domains you are referring to.

•••
•••
I'm having trouble reaching your site 8:30EST

•••
I'm having trouble reaching your site 8:30EST
We are running a power cycle on our server. Sorry for the downtime the site will be back up shortly. -Mike

•••
Running into a few issues again... site should be back up shortly. - Mike

•••
•••
Hey Mike, one of my names got an offer on NR for which you sent me an email. It was a little bit lowballed.. I did send an email to still sell it... Its been over a week. Despite sending a follow up email, I never got an answer back..

•••
Hey Mike, one of my names got an offer on NR for which you sent me an email. It was a little bit lowballed.. I did send an email to still sell it... Its been over a week. Despite sending a follow up email, I never got an answer back..
Right now we are attempting to get the buyer to respond. He hasn't respond to us yet, unfortunately.

•••
•••
I wrote an email, 2 actually, and still haven't heard back from NRF

•••
I wrote an email, 2 actually, and still haven't heard back from NRF
I will sift through our spam folder perhaps your message landed in there. Sorry for any delays.

•••
Hi Mike I have 2 days now with 5 domains pending plus the logo design aplication Under Review. How long takes to get an answer. Username: Marius .

Regards.

Last edited:
•••
their site doesn't seem to work

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back