NameSilo

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have any of you guys submitted your own logos instead of paying out commission to a designer? Better yet, are any of you guys a logo designer for the site?

I'm interested in applying, but I've got to get my portfolio put together. I can knock out logos as good as or better than the ones live on the site in no time, so I figured it's worth a shot.

Here are a few I just made for sites that I submitted to namerific. Do you think I would qualify to be a designer?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• botivity.png
    botivity.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 209
  • botbe.png
    botbe.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 211
•••
Those aint bad. Definitely good enough imo to be doing logos for namerific or BB.

Have any of you guys submitted your own logos instead of paying out commission to a designer? Better yet, are any of you guys a logo designer for the site?

I'm interested in applying, but I've got to get my portfolio put together. I can knock out logos as good as or better than the ones live on the site in no time, so I figured it's worth a shot.

Here are a few I just made for sites that I submitted to namerific. Do you think I would qualify to be a designer?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

•••
Yeah I agree nice logos

Drop Zane an email I'm sure he'll be interested in seeing more of your work, If you can't get hold of him send me a PM

I'll send you his cell or email so you can showcase your work

Good Luck

FX

•••
NR Loading time...OMG

WOOHOOOOO..WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!

Look a NR loading time

I think they are just ridiculous

•••
I submitted a few good brandables to them 2 days back, yet to hear from anyone there.

•••
I submitted a few good brandables to them 2 days back, yet to hear from anyone there.

Same. 4 days ago they were accepting/declining names in a few hours or less. Then all of a sudden nothing. Still waiting on logo design approval and a handful of domain submissions.

•••
Same. 4 days ago they were accepting/declining names in a few hours or less. Then all of a sudden nothing. Still waiting on logo design approval and a handful of domain submissions.

I guess, only quite a few (1 or 2) people run the site. They may have taken a day off for some beer! :p

•••
I have 2 domains were approved...

1- was added: January 12, 2014 - was approved: January 18, 2014 - Logo: pending
2- was added: February 2, 2014 - was approved: February 6, 2014 - Logo: pending

I sent them an email asking about this delay in logo designing... here is the answer:

Our design queue process goes strictly based on what our designers want to handle.

If you'd like to guarantee a design within 48 hours (or refund back) you can use the designer bonus option for $25 per domain.

in other side:I have a domain that took since I submitted it to be live totally ~10 days (for approving, verifying, logo designing)

•••
i just got my domain approved. how do i forward the name to the sales page. i use namecheap

•••
I have 10 pending logos and 3 are still waiting from 15th October, where I paid the bonus, that was right around the time the format changed. All the rest are from December and I didn't pay the $25 bonus.

Good news is I had a $2000 sale there last week. ;)

I have a name approved but it's been months and no logo designed. What is the $25 bonus mean? I pay it now and the name might not sell? Or it comes out of any sale (if such a sale happens)?

What if I pull my name down from Namerific, am I on the hook for the $25 then?

•••
I have a name approved but it's been months and no logo designed. What is the $25 bonus mean? I pay it now and the name might not sell? Or it comes out of any sale (if such a sale happens)?

What if I pull my name down from Namerific, am I on the hook for the $25 then?

You have to pay the $25 up front. If a logo isn't designed for you within 48 hrs you get your money back otherwise you don't get that $25 back even if your domain doesn't sell.

•••
If you're still waiting on a logo pm me the name and I'll add it to my queue when I get a chance.

•••
how many days will take to receive payment after the domain transfer?

•••
how many days will take to receive payment after the domain transfer?

It differs. First name is sold with them i got paid within a couple of days. Last domain i sold it took a bit longer, about 5 days or so.

•••
Hi

Domain sold before 10 dyas and the domain Also transferred

still no updates abt payment

Is this normal ?

•••
10 days is way to long. Check the whois to see if it switched to the new owner. If it did then you are due your money. Zane is typically pretty good about paying quickly. Send him an email and if he doesn't respond within a few hours then call the number on the site.

•••
yes the domain is transferred

but no answer for my mail for some days, except one mail that Zane just came back from weekend holiday and will move on payment on next day

but this mail was sent before 2 days, still no reply

•••
Last time I sold a domain there, it took about two weeks for payment.

•••
My first sale on Namerific! Sold a 5 letter name there. Everything went smooth and fast....

•••
My first sale on Namerific! Sold a 5 letter name there. Everything went smooth and fast....

Congrats! Good to hear more people are making sales.

•••
They have accepted 7 from my domains, 4 was received its logo pretty fast, 3 is waiting for its logo since November 14, 2013.

I have sold 2 of them. One was still pending for logo design. I have emailed them 4-5 times to cancel the listing and DO NOT CREATE A LOGO for it.

The logo was finished, and it is available for sale on their portfolio...

But the 2 unlucky domain is still waiting... (Since November 14, 2013...)

O_o

•••
Sold 2 names on NR in the last 2-3 months, many more got listed recently...
usually emails are answered fairly quickly..
but lately I think there's some modifications coming up... it's taking longer for emails to be answered,
the funds for one of the names hasn't been sent to me yet even though it was confirmed that the funds were received.. it's been a week and half now..
and also when I go to their site from my phone, there's no longer the log-in option to manage my account.
I can only do so on a computer..

overall, I have to say it's a pleasure dealing with Zane

•••
Just got 5 out of 10 domains accepted by namerific! Only took about a day for them to accept and have a description added to them. Now im just waiting on the logos. Is it worth the 25 dollar bonus?

•••
Just got 5 out of 10 domains accepted by namerific! Only took about a day for them to accept and have a description added to them. Now im just waiting on the logos. Is it worth the 25 dollar bonus?

I'd imagine you must pay the $25 if you ever want your logos to be listed. I had a name approved on Mar 1 and it still hasn't been accepted by a designer. 4 months? And if the number next to my name is a counter - I'm going backward in line.

$25 is an exorbitant fee for a logo. I mean, I could go to fiverr.com and get one created for $5. So why would I pay $25? They should allow for submissions of logos. And even if they want to do it via logo designers, then they should make a deal with fiverr.com and let people pay $5 for logo creation. $25? Ridiculous. Perhaps they are making money on the logos? If not - then there is no reason not to allow submissions or striking a deal with fiverr.com. (btw, I have no relation to fiverr.com at all - just making a point).

Instead I've posted my names with BrandBucket where of 18 names submitted, 7 were accepted (including 1 namerific declined). Yes, it's $10 to list there - but that's less than $25 (which is clearly required before you can get a logo).

Last edited:
•••
Submitted seven names last week - and got one accepted yesterday. Pretty smooth transaction so far!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back