NameSilo

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namerific? Hoping a rep can give us an inkling of the process? I have ten names accepted in the cue, only one with a description locked at 300 something, the rest have no descriptions. I'm even tempted to be a logo designer to help expedite things, but I can't even do that if there's no description. What should we expect?

•••
NM's server is down...any update from them?

•••
I was just recently approved to write name description. If anyone has a name they want expedited sooner let me know name(s) and any pertinent information to help move things forward.

•••
Anyone have any sales to report from here lately?

•••
I was just recently approved to write name description. If anyone has a name they want expedited sooner let me know name(s) and any pertinent information to help move things forward.

Hi Gina, I've decided to give them a shot again with the recent changes and all so submitted a bunch that got approved pretty fast. I'll PM you the list!

•••
I should clarify, when sending names please include any meanings, what makes it unique---as it will help expedite.

•••
They approved my 37 names. About 10 of them passed the DN verification, the rest are still pending verification (stuck at this step for 3 weeks now). All of my domains forward correctly. I sent email for support but never get respond.

The names that passed the verification are waiting for writer to write description (names submitted on Sep 1st, 2014)

•••
I removed all my domains from namerific and just emailed a request for account deletion. Unhappy customer.

•••
sounds like they are just making money off of hits and waiting a month to bank before they feel like working for anything

•••
I did reg a brandable (first one in a lingtime) on saturday and on sunday i received the 'approved' email, next day verification email received now just waiting for logo and description .... interested to see how long this will take but so far so good, the domain i regged was $1.20 on a godaddy coupon so worth the chance i figure

•••
Few days ago I have received an offer for one of my listed names. The offer was not the best (below 50% of the listed price) but at least it was an offer from an end user... (I didn't accepted it)

•••
I finally got a logo for one of my domains listed at Namerific. Pretty cool logo.

It only took like 4 or 5 months. :xf.grin:

•••
Hey guys this is Mike, the owner of Namerific. Sorry for the delays with getting your logos designed. We have a full time (in-house) designer now and have finished about 200 logos in the past month. There are still domains pending descriptions, which, when written, will go into the design queue. If you'd like your domain put to the front of the line simply let me know and I'll have it prioritized.

I will admit that in the past there has been a massive queue to getting names approved and published. We have been working on changing that so that names that are approved get live as soon as possible. As you know, Namerific doesn't charge you for submissions like the other guys, and everyone has the ability to have a logo designed within 24 hours by incentivizing the designers with a $25 bonus. However as mentioned if you contact me directly at mike@namerific .com I can put your logo to the front of the line.

As for other issues, if you have emailed me and I haven't responded, please let me know your email address and I will search for your email. Sometimes emails get filtered into spam so I need to start checking my spam folder more frequently.

We now have a team of 6 (some full, some part time) working on Namerific, managing the site, finding buyers, etc. Sales have been steadily coming in, and we receive many offers. We're considering dropping the "Make an Offer" button because many offers that come in are lowballs, or forcing submission of higher offers. If we do so we will post an update about it.

Now that I know about this thread, I will be following it and responding to any comments/inquiries. I appreciate everyone's patience and I promise an improved experience from here on out :)

•••
I finally got a logo for one of my domains listed at Namerific. Pretty cool logo.

It only took like 4 or 5 months. :xf.grin:
Do you have other domains pending logos?

•••
They approved my 37 names. About 10 of them passed the DN verification, the rest are still pending verification (stuck at this step for 3 weeks now). All of my domains forward correctly. I sent email for support but never get respond.

The names that passed the verification are waiting for writer to write description (names submitted on Sep 1st, 2014)
What is your email address (PM me and I will resolve this)?

•••
•••
Their new logos are waaaay better now. :D

•••
@ Mike,

Did you recently acquire Namerific?

•••
•••
Mike - I signed up 2 weeks ago, then forgot my login password so tried to get the system to send me a new one (twice) - it didn't work (i.e. I didn't receive any email from Namerific with a new password) - so then I sent an e-mail but got no reply - I'm thinking of going back to the beginning and starting all over again, but I wonder if it's worth the trouble - it would be better if someone would answer my email

•••
Hi Mike, I would like to thank you for your quick help the other day and the 2 quick new sales!

Great job!

•••
Is there a way to view latest sales?

•••
Mike - I signed up 2 weeks ago, then forgot my login password so tried to get the system to send me a new one (twice) - it didn't work (i.e. I didn't receive any email from Namerific with a new password) - so then I sent an e-mail but got no reply - I'm thinking of going back to the beginning and starting all over again, but I wonder if it's worth the trouble - it would be better if someone would answer my email
Please send me a direct message with your email address I will take a look and fix it today. Thanks!

•••
Hi Mike, I would like to thank you for your quick help the other day and the 2 quick new sales!

Great job!
You're welcome!

•••
Is there a way to view latest sales?

We have not been publicizing any sales. We may change that soon, however. If you have some specific questions, please PM me and I can answer them for you. Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back