Dynadot

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I submitted 18 names. 5 were approved as-is, 10 were approved contingent upon price adjustments ( one was actually a request that I RAISE my price ), and 3 were rejected. Verification is slow, and I have yet to get a description for any of them.

•••
Congats :)
Have a good luck...
you know patient is important in domaining

•••
For the ones who have sold on namerific or brandbucket.. Without mentioning the name itself if you don't want, What was the average price the domain(s) sold for?

We do see the names sold on both sites .. But it's not clear if it was sold for 500$ or maybe 2500$.. Curious to know if there's a sweet spot in terms of the pricing (obviously the quality makes a big difference)

•••
For the ones who have sold on namerific or brandbucket.. Without mentioning the name itself if you don't want, What was the average price the domain(s) sold for?

We do see the names sold on both sites .. But it's not clear if it was sold for 500$ or maybe 2500$.. Curious to know if there's a sweet spot in terms of the pricing (obviously the quality makes a big difference)

Neither of them give you much latitude with pricing. Brandbucket doesn't ask you what price you want to sell your domain at. After they approve your domain, they tell you what price they're willing to sell it at and allow you to raise it by up to 20%. Namerific lets you pick price, but if they don't agree with your price point they won't approve your domain unless you agree to change the price to whatever level they suggest.

•••
Discobull i know their procedure.. I have 19 names accepted at namerific and 7 at brandbucket... Thats not what i meant with the message above..

Interested on the price the domains SOLD for not the accepted listing price.

•••
Discobull i know their procedure.. I have 19 names accepted at namerific and 7 at brandbucket... Thats not what i meant with the message above..

Interested on the price the domains SOLD for not the accepted listing price.

Sorry, I misunderstood.

I sold one on brandbucket last month for $8220. That's my only sale on either site so that is also my average selling price. :)

•••
Congrats Disco very nice sale.

•••
•••
•••
I sold one on brandbucket last month for $8220. That's my only sale on either site so that is also my average selling price.
[/QUOTE

Good sale to start the year. Was it bought by a start-up or an established co? Big congrats

•••
Good sale to start the year. Was it bought by a start-up or an established co? Big congrats

Thanks. :) It looks to me like it was bought to be used for a new venture by an established company.

•••
I sold one on brandbucket last month for $8220. That's my only sale on either site so that is also my average selling price. :)

how long did you have it listed for?

•••
•••
It's been 2 weeks since I submitted some domains to NR. I've finally received a description and am now in pending logo design status. Apparently I'm # 328 in the queue! Yikes!

•••
It's been 2 weeks since I submitted some domains to NR. I've finally received a description and am now in pending logo design status. Apparently I'm # 328 in the queue! Yikes!

I was waiting description one month after approving,and two months have passed and logo is not done yet. It says that domian is somewhere in #300 line

•••
Submitted a domain the other day and the accepted it today! So happy!! Anyone who has made a sale on here how smoothly or badly did it go?

•••
Do you submit same names to BB and NR simultaneously?

Last edited:
•••
What you guys think of this one qovi

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I just went to brand bucket to list and they charge a $10 listing fee, per name. Namerific doesn't charge. Hard to see why I'd pay to list at BrandBucket. Anyone disagree and think it's worth it?

I did however just apply for 7 names to be listed with Namerific. Wonder how long it will take to get them live (assuming any are accepted).

Last edited:
•••
For me it works using both Brandbucket and Namerific. Some of the names that were rejected by Namerific were accepted and also sold by Brandbucket. Other way around as well. Names that were rejected by Brandbucket were accepted by Namerific and also sold.

I think people searching for a name are not always finding or looking at all the websites that offer names in this way...so for me it works well to use both websites.

•••
For me it works using both Brandbucket and Namerific. Some of the names that were rejected by Namerific were accepted and also sold by Brandbucket. Other way around as well. Names that were rejected by Brandbucket were accepted by Namerific and also sold.

I think people searching for a name are not always finding or looking at all the websites that offer names in this way...so for me it works well to use both websites.

Thanks. After considerable thought I decided to test both out as well. Submitted 10 names to Namerific and 10 to BrandBucket (different list for each since BB is exclusive). Whichever are denied I'll then submit to the other. And then we'll see overall how many are accepted and ultimately sold. Will be an interesting test, I'll post results here as they come in.

•••
Sold a couple of domains at Namerific for low $xxxx in the last couple of weeks.

•••
Wow, these guys were pretty fast. I submitted 10 names five days ago. They accepted 1 and denied 9. But at least they did it quickly. It appears they accepted the price I suggested as well. Now we'll have to see how long it takes to make/add the logo.

I realize they are non-exclusive, but is it wise to keep the name listed at Sedo, Afternic, etc.? Or would it be best to pull those down. What do you guys do?

•••
you are right, I just submit my domain Audian and got approved in the same day!

I realize they are non-exclusive, but is it wise to keep the name listed at Sedo, Afternic, etc.? Or would it be best to pull those down. What do you guys do?

I don't know. but for me,I keep them here and there

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

for the logo, i have 2 domains that about month, they still Pending Logo Design (No designers claimed this domain yet)

it seems that all designers concurred to not accept any $100 logo, or looking for [ Add Designer Bonus ($25) ]

•••
Namerific is still down since yesterday!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back