Domain Empire

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it just me or do you guys too think that at Namerific are pretty random at pricing domains???

•••
lol, the whole market is random, so I guess its par for the course.

•••
No when I say random I MEAN random!!!!
Like :
CABSY @ 75K, HUZO @ 90K, KNAH @ 15K, etc...

•••
i'm assuming the price is based on past sales/experience and is made in collaboration between namerific and the seller.

•••
No when I say random I MEAN random!!!!
Like :
CABSY @ 75K, HUZO @ 90K, KNAH @ 15K, etc...

In my opinion names are priced based on whether they are pronounceable or not. Easy to Brand, Remember, Catchy etc. Than the length of the domain comes into play. eg. gtzq dot com is 4 letters but will be priced less than a 6 letter pronounceable brandable domain.

This assumption is from what I've seen in my 2 years of domaining thus far.

•••
In my opinion names are priced based on whether they are pronounceable or not. Easy to Brand, Remember, Catchy etc. Than the length of the domain comes into play. eg. gtzq dot com is 4 letters but will be priced less than a 6 letter pronounceable brandable domain.

This assumption is from what I've seen in my 2 years of domaining thus far.

GTZQ won't even be accepted as you can't really call it a brandable name..

•••
GTZQ won't even be accepted as you can't really call it a brandable name..

it would be really hard to pronounce something like "gtzq"

name has to be relatively short, easy to pronounce, and aceptable to wider audience, viral in a way...

•••
I agree with Iko, CVCV is hot (check catchy.com, all priced at 50k), the -sy suffix is start-up trendy, CCVC with correct start and finish, are all pronounceable and can appeal to a wider audience. It can take ages to sell them but don't just sit back and wait, you can try to find leads and pitch a sale or hire a pro broker, branding agency for a little extra fee than the listed price.

•••
I agree with Iko, CVCV is hot (check catchy.com, all priced at 50k), the -sy suffix is start-up trendy, CCVC with correct start and finish, are all pronounceable and can appeal to a wider audience. It can take ages to sell them but don't just sit back and wait, you can try to find leads and pitch a sale or hire a pro broker, branding agency for a little extra fee than the listed price.

Yes but some of them are extremely overpriced though...

Sometimes I simply browse Namerific to cheer up if I have had a sad day....lol....their pricetags always make me smile...

•••
I didn't realize you could receive offers, i got one yesterday and counter offered which was accepted so a handy sale heading onto xmas time i guess

•••
I didn't realize you could receive offers, i got one yesterday and counter offered which was accepted so a handy sale heading onto xmas time i guess

Nice, I got a $1k offer last week on one of my names and countered but they walked.
There was no way I was going to sell if for $1k
Zane was great to work with.

:tu:

•••

Congrats! Great timing!

•••
Thanks Guys ..........credit card might get to zero before xmas ....yippeee

•••
That is one of the best things about Namerific and Zane. When you get an offer, even way below listing price, Zane will share the offer with you and helps to counter offer and/or negotiate on your behalf.

As far as as i know, Brandbucket doesnt do this unless the offer received is within 20% of the listing price.

•••
Anyone know how long it takes once your name is accepted until you get the logo done? Still waiting for mine...... :(

•••
Anyone know how long it takes once your name is accepted until you get the logo done? Still waiting for mine...... :(

This has become a popular sales platform and now the que is longer, you can check your account panel to see where your name is in the logo que.

My recent sale went offer, counter offer and then payment all within two days ....... very quick indeed

•••
I sold one with them 2 weeks ago that was an offer counter offer transaction that we went back and forth a few times with the buyer and ended up closing the deal and money was in my account on the same day. Zane makes sure you get your money as soon as possible.

•••

I got answer in less than 2 days. Sadly they didnt like my name.

•••
I got answer in less than 2 days. Sadly they didnt like my name.

Don't take it personal, and keep trying. It seems that the majority of names are declined. I've had 3 accepted so far out of about 15 submissions.

•••
Don't edit your namerific names

I'm pretty pissed. I lowered the price on 3 names. Nearly two weeks later and it's still pending review. During review, names are not made public or available on namerific. Forwarding page states "domain unavailable" instead of last known price.

Existing names and new names should not be in same queue. It's too easy to take my name somewhere else.

•••
@evirtual I saw your message I don't know what happened I first had the mouse move and clicked dislike by accident I thought I undisliked and then liked. It was 4 am, so I just fixed it now.

Congrats on the sale.

•••
I submitted 6, 5 of them rejected 1 is still in queue. And frankly, idgaf anymore, latest approved name on namerific is BackyardCamping. Based on a personal taste, me thinks. I submitted same on bb, will see how that goes. If that fails, I will start my own buy/sell brandables site.

•••
This has become a popular sales platform and now the que is longer, you can check your account panel to see where your name is in the logo que.

My recent sale went offer, counter offer and then payment all within two days ....... very quick indeed

How can you tell? All I see is "Pending Description"; I already input a description when I submitted the name so I wasn't sure what that meant, thought it was part of the logo process as well!?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Just had my 2nd name approved (with price reduction) and now it's awaiting description as well.

•••
Once the name is accepted, There's a listing price namerific is accepting to list for.. Is it set in stone or it's negotiable?

•••
I guess I am just unlucky. I have 39 published names on Naerific and still yet to make a sale:?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back