IT.COM

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@Astik

.....so byterion.com was registered on October 8th, accepted for sale at Namerific on October 8th, and sold on October 8th. LOL that's a great story!!

•••
@Astik

.....so byterion.com was registered on October 8th, accepted for sale at Namerific on October 8th, and sold on October 8th. LOL that's a great story!!

whats so funny in this

•••
@Astik

Indeed, its a great sale. I have listed 6 Domain names with them hoping for a sale..:D

•••
whats so funny in this

was it actually sold or just approved to be listed?

i can see "logo is not ready" on its namerific page with buy now $999 tag

•••
It must have just been accepted on the 8th

•••
•••
luckily it happened same day

•••
Another domain accepted and published:
Biblic.com

•••
One thing that would be nice is if there was a way to keep track of any traffic a name gets.

•••
luckily it happened same day

I took "UPRU.com" more than a month before the logo and everything's done..

Currently 3 of 87 for the logo process...

They really want you to pay the $5 lol

•••
I just sold a six-letter (com) at Namerific for mid-xxx.
I received the text message with the offer yesterday morning, and the funds were in my account this afternoon.
I don't know the buyer, so I'm keeping the name private for now.
Thanks Zane - your service is recommended!

•••
I just sold a six-letter (com) at Namerific for mid-xxx.
I received the text message with the offer yesterday morning, and the funds were in my account this afternoon.
I don't know the buyer, so I'm keeping the name private for now.
Thanks Zane - your service is recommended!

is it veravo.com

•••
Brandbucket sold the 4 letter Domain name EPIQ for over 30k i guess, they are really wonderful, in ma experiance i sold 5 domains at brandbucket and zero at namerific but submitted to namerific recently hope i will make a sale with namerific too..:D

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

is it veravo.com

I don"t think its veravo because sounds like a wonderful Domain name and can get over 2k ..:D

•••
Pretty easy to figure out that its Empura.

•••
I have a Domain name accepted at brandbucket but namerific rejected that Domain name, maybe radiotest of namerific is not passed while Brandbucket does..:D

•••
listed more names

lillic.com

modriva.com

enixor.com

for sale @ 100 $

•••
Currently 79/79 guess I will ve to wait till nxt year.

•••
I submitted domains on Oct 15. On my users page there is a message "Pending Approval - Response Requested - Check Email". However I'm still waiting for that email to come...

•••
I am pleased to say i had my first Namerific domain sale this week. Received an email from Zane on Tuesday informing me of the sale, a quick transfer and then funds in the account.
I do not know who bought the domain so i wont list it here just in case :)

I only had 5 domains listed at Namerific (none featured) and this one sold for $999

Must admit teh transfer process was quick and ran smoothly, thanks Namerific!

•••
Still got the 2 at Namerific. Theyve been posted since end of May but as I said its just the 2 and now the site has over a 1000 domains . Ive been swallowed in the tide .

Might get a featured listing for xmas as a pressy for myself (or I might not) lol
Hacien.com
OutKome.com

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I submitted domains on Oct 15. On my users page there is a message "Pending Approval - Response Requested - Check Email". However I'm still waiting for that email to come...

Check your spam folder or contact them as it is likely them suggesting you list the domain at another price.

•••
Recently had a name accepted by namerific.Paid for logo design cos it was taking weeks to get it done.

•••
why doesnt namerific send an email to say your domain is in the cue at least and u will be notified if accepted or not with a specific timeframe that has an indication at least of their intention?

they dont tell u anything other than your acct info which doesnt say much

its simple business courtesy to inform clients of the businesses intentions and set time frames for work performed and expected especially when you are paying

from my research i feel that such sites dealing in brandables are not sticking to their terms and conditions now they have more submissions and people r manic in submitting them as fast as they can

why tee off domainers by not replying?

because they think either your domains r junk, priced 2 high as an estimate when u submit them and/or they just dont care how u react to their response times as they r at thew top of the food chain in this market

also if u pay the extar funds u move up the que. so ist all about $$$ upfront to show u r serious as a domainer. they dont want freebies anymore

most likely all the above and then some

:talk::zzz:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back