NameSilo

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thinking of paying for my logo, as this is nw taking forever

•••
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but it looks like Namerific took away the bulk uploader, where you could submit 10 names at once. At least, it wasn't available to me yesterday when I logged in.

Perhaps they are trying to slow down the onslaught of submissions?

•••
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but it looks like Namerific took away the bulk uploader, where you could submit 10 names at once. At least, it wasn't available to me yesterday when I logged in.

Perhaps they are trying to slow down the onslaught of submissions?

Probably so and probably a good idea . People (and I have been one) just submit 5 or 10 at a time (I did it at brandbucket) and if they are swamped they will just deny them all in one fell swoop and then thats those domains excluded . If your domains are submitted one at a time the company (namerific or BB or whoever) will probably examine them more closely . If this had been implemented at the start maybe the companies might not have so much flotsam as well for sale .

•••
Just submitted my first 4 names for sale there..... now who wants to play hungry hungry hippos!? (as we know the waiting game sucks!) :)

•••
2 accepted from 16 , waiting for the logos :zzz:

•••
My opinion is that their website is horrible. Bad looking, it takes a while to load and logos are awful. I also think they are pretty random at pricing domains.
I have 3 with them--let's see what happens.
Once, not long ago, I spoke with the owner and he told me that if I really wanted to sell a domain on their platform I should have listed that in the featured ones or it would have got buried among the nearly 1000 domains there are on the website....not a good thing at all...

•••
How do you get a featured domain anyway? I couldn't see the option when adding my domains?

•••
How do you get a featured domain anyway? I couldn't see the option when adding my domains?

I think it only comes out after they approved your domains if I remember properly...

•••
Just submitted my first 4 names for sale there..... now who wants to play hungry hungry hippos!? (as we know the waiting game sucks!) :)

Well I had 2 of the 4 names denied; but the other two are still sitting there when I added them at the same time. Pretty annoying!

•••
I have 4 published names, 3 waiting for a description/logo design, 2 waiting to be reviewed....%%-

•••
I submitted the same day as you. Nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow. Can't wait! Can't wait!! :) Or Monday... phuck....

•••
why do people complain about the 2 main brandable listing sites but still try to list domains with them?

they dont market your domains any other way than by listing them so u pay the fees for something u can do on your own with the $ u spend to list on theses sites

get off your duff make a site and try to sell them that way, then u save the comm fees the feature and listing fees by using the $ for your own site

dahhhh...........

:imho:

•••
We're putting too much importance on a domain's age. In fact, wouldn't an enduser appreciate a new name that no one has ever had before?

•••
who is putting importance on the age. in the brandable world the name quality is king. length and age are just bonuses.

•••
I agree. No one ( buyers ) looks at the age of a brandable; only domainers do,

•••
I have submitted 5 days ago , and havent heard anything yet.

how long can it take ? do they send an email even it all domains are rejected ?

•••
few months ago i've submitted 3 (recently handregged) domains, all of them got check within max 48 hours,

1 domain got accepted & it took around 2-3 weeks until the logo was finished

Great service overall

do they send an email even it all domains are rejected ?

received every time an email

•••
My opinion is that their website is horrible. Bad looking, it takes a while to load and logos are awful. I also think they are pretty random at pricing domains.
I have 3 with them--let's see what happens.
Once, not long ago, I spoke with the owner and he told me that if I really wanted to sell a domain on their platform I should have listed that in the featured ones or it would have got buried among the nearly 1000 domains there are on the website....not a good thing at all...

Guess I will give that a try.

•••
As I posted in the other thread, I got one of my names accepted yesterday, still have one name waiting though.

•••
I know at least 2 domains listed on the site, which are registered few days AFTER my submissions. What are the rules? If we don't have the rules in place, society collapses.

•••
My experience is that they try their best to keep things first in - first out (I have over 50 domains listed at Namerific). It isn't always possible when you have a team working for you, and especially with logo designers choosing what they want to work on. I think both BB and Namerific have experienced a huge increase in submissions, and are still in the process of adapting their systems to handle this better.

•••
What if person decides that he doesnt want to have his name listed anymore?

Do you have to pay some fee as logo was created?

•••
Brandbucket - You can delist with 30 days notice. Listing fees are non-refundable.
Namerific - You are free to sell elsewhere with no implications.
Brandroot - You have to pay the the logo design fee.

•••
I submitted to them for the first time.

Is is normal that after submitting i didnt get even notice that submission was taken in review or something so i should know that i have done everything properly?

Why was Namerific fee bigger than 30% of in pocket price? Is it because of transaction fees?
If i make designer logo fee bigger (i put 200$) will he be more motivated in designing better logo?
Maybe 500$ or something like that.

•••
The time between submitting and getting a response is always different. Sometimes you have an answer in 3 days and sometimes it takes a few weeks.
I noticed that it takes longer now than it did like 6 months ago and that will be because there are more people submitting names now... Its still quicker than Brandbucket though!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back