Dynadot

Namerific Experience

NameSilo
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today i submitted one at namerific hope they accept it..sold 1 at brandbucket ..:D

•••
Thats why i like solopreneurs and niches. (backordered solopreneurs.net btw :D)
Love sites like BB and Namerific and support them.

Personally i also sometimes go to small but specialized shops, even sometimes pay more for a product, but enjoy the service and personal contact.

Of course, would like to see a sale soon, but Zane's site is pretty new, so he deserves a chance and patience.

Got couple more names accepted at Namerific.

His approach is quite fair. Making logos, listing, etc. for free.
No exclusivity. (i personally would not do that, i would insist on exclusivity, specially if i offer free logo, free listing, etc).
I think if i would sell a name which is listed at Namerific somewhere else (sedo or whatever) for say x.xxx, i would pay him $100 or something, just to be fair.
At least i leave the names accepted at Namerific, forwarded to Namerific (and don't change it back to sedo or whatever after approval), so that the chance is higher for a sale at Zane's site.

Last edited:
•••
Had my first low x.xxx sale at Namerific yesterday.
Name sold 2 days after listing at Namerific.
Already transfered to buyer (whole transfer process from my account to Namerific and then to buyer took few hours only)
Now just waiting for payment.
Will update soon.
Amazing job from Zane till now.

Update: payment received after 2 days.
Perfect deal.

Last edited:
•••
Had my first low x.xxx sale at Namerific yesterday.
Name sold 2 days after listing at Namerific.
Already transfered to buyer (whole transfer process from my account to Namerific and then to buyer took few hours only)
Now just waiting for payment.
Will update soon.
Amazing job from Zane till now.

Did you use the standard listing or feature listing on the homepage?

•••
•••
Thats great Gifted. Congrats!

•••
That's great Gifted, congratulations that's nice to hear, two days and sold.

•••
Just signed up yesterday and submitted 3 names so far, 1 approved, 1 declined and 1 still awaiting approval.

Just 1 day and I already got a response, I am really impressed.
Brandbucket took over month to give me a response.

:tu:

•••
Input a bunch at BB and still no word. In the meantime, I've submit some at Namerific and within 24hours I've even had a hand-written email :D 13 submit, 7 approved so far and waiting graphics - seems like a smooth operation.Impressed!

•••
Started submitting domains about a month ago and have 15 live, with another 15 waiting for a logo. The turnaround is pretty darn quick, and customer service has been great. Waiting for the first sale, but I'm sure it will happen in time.

•••
I have now 5 domain names live. Great customer service. With my last domain name Zane needed input where to use the name for. I replied with my suggestions, I had a reply from Zane within 30 minutes and he approved it. The logo was done within 48 hours after verification of the domain name.

Thanks Zane

•••
we got the names on .......now need the sales

•••
Recently submitted 3 domains to Namerific and had a response within 24 hours. 2 domains rejected and 1 accepted. Very impressed with the service so far.

(I've submitted the 2 rejected ones to BB so will be interesting to see if they get accepted there.)

•••
I think the acceptance / rejection speed of Namerific has been declined lately. It used to take less than 24 hours but now sometimes i have to wait for 2 or even 3 days. I guess the number of people who are jumping in this bandwagon is too much.

•••
I think the acceptance / rejection speed of Namerific has been declined lately. It used to take less than 24 hours but now sometimes i have to wait for 2 or even 3 days. I guess the number of people who are jumping in this bandwagon is too much.

I had a name accepted last week and my logo design order hasn't moved out of the 50 range, currently 52 out of 66

•••
Recently submitted 3 domains to Namerific and had a response within 24 hours. 2 domains rejected and 1 accepted. Very impressed with the service so far.

(I've submitted the 2 rejected ones to BB so will be interesting to see if they get accepted there.)

way quicker than brand bucket , no names accepted after long wait with them , i would stick namerific at this point. Works for some though

•••
It took approximately 5 weeks from submitting the domains to going live with BrandBucket. Namerific takes a week or two. The thing with Namerific is that you can still sell the domain through another source, so there is no disadvantage in waiting...

•••
I had a name accepted last week and my logo design order hasn't moved out of the 50 range, currently 52 out of 66

Same here - I often see my domains getting pushed back up the order over and over too, due (I guess) to the express design option.

It's tempting to express them all but the ones I did use that service for didn't feel super duper. Then again, I'm a graphic designer so I always nitpick!

Also noted that my latest approvals were lower priced - is it becoming a bit saturated? Additions way outweigh the sales.

Still, good service. Great compared to BB actually.

•••
the speed at namerific is still amazing.
consider that he designs all the logos, checks all the names, responds to emails within hours, sometimes minutes, improves and changes the site, etc.
he is working day and night.
can't get faster than this.
do something similar yourself and you will see that you can't beat this.

•••
I wonder if zane has a pool of start up contacts he promotes to ?

•••
Last week I accepted a low $x,xxx offer for one of my domains on namerific .. It's been six days, no response from inquirer

•••
Last week I accepted a low $x,xxx offer for one of my domains on namerific .. It's been six days, no response from inquirer

i thought prices were fixed ?

•••
If you guys can just throw some light into how you choose/create your names? Is thier any yardstick or somethin? Cos ve never had any domain accepted, doe just two, cerdy.com and brifina.com

•••
Have they responded? I had this happen a while back at Namerific, where I tried to negotiate but the buyer was firm on price so I accepted their final offer a week after and they changed their minds.

•••
If you guys can just throw some light into how you choose/create your names? Is thier any yardstick or somethin?

for me that's coffee and wisky is what works best.. but i suspect that should not be recommended universally

i got 8 listed (with bin prices from $1,500 to $25,000) and 3 pending logo design.. and a bunch of rejected too. no complaints, accepted/turned down ratio looks reasonable and is ok with me..

had 3K+ offer last week for the name listed at 15K+. good job, Namerific.
yet, 1 offer is not something to be talking much around.

for now they seem to be a venue concentrating their effort heavily on inventory quality (whatever it means to them, your undestanding may differ).
to me being listed with them is at least one more free yet quality option to attract eyeballs, never hurts..

imho

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back