NameSilo

Namerific Experience

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews started by The Domain Wizard, May 28, 2013.

Replies:
Views:

1. Namerific

Namerific Member Namerific Staff

Hello Everyone!

We are pleased to announce we will be offering free domain listing (free logo design and descriptions) on all the domains that are approved for listing on Namerific.

At this moment, the free domain listing feature can be availed by sending your list of domains for us to review and approve to our mail:

[email protected]

Terms and condition:

1. The domains listed for free are to be listed exclusively for sale in Namerific and cannot be sold on other marketplaces or forums.

2. The domains have to be forwarded to namerific

3.The domains can only be sold to others members, in such a case that they have account with Namerific and they list the domain or sale on Namerific as well.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. creataweb

creataweb Some Guy with Awesome Senior High School Photo VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Sounds great. I'll be submitting some this weekend.

3. iMan

iMan Established Member

Sounds great but what's the commission and who sets the price? I can't find that info on their site anywhere. Thanks.

4. iMan

iMan Established Member

Ok so Namerific just got back to me and this is their response:
    We are flexible on pricing the domain and the seller can set the price for domain himself (if it is a brandable domain name price range should be set between $999 and $2999) depending on the domain name itself.

Also our commission is 30% on final sales price of the domain.

5. Namerific

Domain approval and domain listing (with logo design and description) will be done within a week at Namerific (also free domain listing feature).

6. polymorph

polymorph Addicted Blue Account

I have just listed a domain for free at Namerific after sending some lists to [email protected].
    It went from pending approval to published in less than two days! Here is the logo:

[​IMG]

7. cixxy

cixxy Established Member

Very fast approval few hours to 2 days, but the logo design takes a while and I got really bad logos compared to the ones on the front page.

Just horrible designers that you can hire for $5 an hour or less from freelancer.com. How is this really $100 logo designer fee??

Don't believe me? Have a look:

[​IMG]

Huge downgrade from my first accepted logo at BrandBucket.

[​IMG]

Submitting for approval is free so I can submit names to them to try it out before registering any domain names for money.

Domains also approved but waiting on logo design, hope they will be better this time :/
    • Investacular.com
    • Upezy.com

Declined:
    • Digery.com
    • Digitasy.com
    • Aihance.com
    • Talenthance.com
    • Tokenastic.com
    • Droneri.com
    • Droneti.com
    • Fundega.com
    • Fundaga.com
    • ClubState.com

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  8. Coinking

Coinking Account Auto-Closed VIP

I submitted my 15 domains and 2 accepted and 1 domain logo is ready but my 2nd domain almost 2 week passed but not logo ready they said no one designer ready to design for this domain give $10 bonus for design.
    What is this?

9. Namerific

Hello Everyone!

Get your domains reviewed and listed (with description and logo design done) in just 3-4 days at Namerific for free. We have speed up the process of approving domains and getting the domains listed. Try us!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice