Domain Empire

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am now at 5 published names.
But I only submit my BB rejected names so they better ones are already published on BB.
No sales yet. I doubt I'll ever have a sale of NR, but at least the names are not exclusive to them.

•••
I went to submit a name today and it seems we now have to fill a description, keywords and select categories to submit a name.

That is a lot of work to do before even knowing if the name will be accepted.

I will stop submitting names to this platform because of that. They should not force us to do that before they accept our name.

•••
I am now at 5 published names.
But I only submit my BB rejected names so they better ones are already published on BB.
No sales yet. I doubt I'll ever have a sale of NR, but at least the names are not exclusive to them.

If it's O.K. would you share at what price range were your BB rejected domains were approved on Namerific?

Thanks

•••
If it's O.K. would you share at what price range were your BB rejected domains were approved on Namerific?
Thanks

I always submit with a price of $999 in my pocket.

If approved, I sometimes review my price accordingly.

•••
I just got 1 approved today and 3 more approved if I pay $8 to list them.

Only publishing that 1.

•••
It's funny it seems BB will take a name NR woln't. NR takes names BB woln't I've only seen one accepted by both lol. I have 16 at BB, 4 NR

•••
Is anyone receiving emails from Namerific? I get names looked at, but no notifications? I have to log in and see where domain names are at?

•••
I've had more than 25 names at namerific for well over a year and no sales. Same number of names at bb with 2 sales.

•••
What should I do in order to remove a domain that somebody else listed and let expire? I tried sending email to sales@namerific with no response

•••
What should I do in order to remove a domain that somebody else listed and let expire? I tried sending email to sales@namerific with no response
That's all you can do. They will fix it eventually.

•••
@johsnow PM @ Namerific -- that worked for me in the past when other avenues were not going anywhere.

•••
Thanks Nat, I will try that... I reged this domain after it dorped and got it accepted by BB. Few days ago BB sent me an email asking me to remove the domain from Namferific.

•••
Yeah I had the same situation. They were very courteous once I finally got them to respond to me.

•••
Are any of their paid upgrades worth it?

•••
Is it worth to pay those 8$ to list a name? I got the proposal for a couple of names but I'm in serious doubt about it. Any opinion?

Thanks!

•••
Namerific has the worst email support I have ever seen. Chances of getting a reply? ZERO !!! They never reply.

•••
@DoumB21 Not only email, They are slow altogether! I submitted few names and one of them got accepted but it took about a month for them to accept it. Then they said that I need to forward it to 'namerific.com/naxev' and I did the same day. I checked it, it was working. They had it stated in their FAQ that their automated system checks the forwarding twice an hour. I waited.. waited.. contacted them.. then waited again... had to message them multiple times and then after a few weeks got an email that my domain forwarding has been confirmed manually. Now they might take a few more weeks to check if my two-line description is eligible or not. Then I will have to wait for the logo to get created. It will take months just for my domain to get listed there! If Namerific was a domain registrar, it would have been worse than 1&1.

Two Pros:
No listing fees.
No exclusivity like BB.

•••
I have c/r/o/w/d/t/r/a/n/s/l/a/t/e listed for $2,999. Will this sell at that price?

•••
Anyone else having troubles submitting names? When I click the submit button it does nothing...

Btw, made my second sale through NR.

•••
Anyone else having troubles submitting names? When I click the submit button it does nothing...

It happened when I first tried to submit my domains. Couldn't figure out. After a few days it worked. No idea.

•••
I was having the same issue and my problem was I was using the .com with my domain when it was already mentioned beside the text box

•••
Anyone had any sales on Namerific lately?

How many domains do you guys have listed at Namerific?

•••
I'm also interested in knowing if they ever sold a name recently?
I have like 25 names in there without a single enquiry even!

•••
I'm also interested in knowing if they ever sold a name recently?
I have like 25 names in there without a single enquiry even!

How long have you had those listed there?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back