Dynadot

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can tell you that names are being approved. Maybe not daily, but every few days a batch comes through for the logo designers to pick from.
thanks for the info. do you list your domains at namerific?

•••
It's a good thing that Namerific is being picky. Higher quality names and less domains to weed through from the buyer's perspective.

•••
@rocky123 A few..not many yet. Lots in que.

•••
Namerific is up... They rejected my 40/40 names today..

•••
Miracle on the web !!

Namerific finally approved not only one, but two of my domains tonight.
Both names were previously refused on BB.

•••
Namerific refused to close my account after 3 requests. They even approved 3 names and then rejected them later without telling me. They are like the Hotel California. You can check in but you can never leave.

•••
Has anyone posted any confirmed sales on Namerific here? Their logos look very good etc. Thank you

•••
Can't login to Namerific. Fill out my info and try to click "Login" it does nothing.

Anyone else having this issue?

•••
Has anyone posted any confirmed sales on Namerific here? Their logos look very good etc. Thank you

I had 5 sales out of 55 names with them last year. This year zero sales....

•••
I had 5 sales out of 55 names with them last year. This year zero sales....
5 out of 55 is very good-but I wonder what happend this year? Is that fellow Zane still with them or is it just Mike? Thank you

•••
I've been on and off all day with no login issues.

•••
•••
Now have 3 approved at NR. I have more success on BB.

How does the "Design Queue" info works? I see : 105 pending. Does it means there are 105 in design queue or MY logo is 105 in the queue.

•••
Pretty quiet here.
No one is selling anything on NR?
Just got 2 more approvals. Again, names that were previously rejected on BB.

•••
Pretty quiet here.
Hi Dominic-I just put 9 over there that are published now-they actually have great logos on Namerific

•••
Pretty quiet here.
I have CloseoutCars.com over there at Namerific but also put it on auction here.

•••
I have yet to sell any domains on Namerific, The review process takes about 1-2 months!

IMO.. Namerific has lost any chance of being a real player in the 'brandable' game. I've never once seen an advertisement for Namerific, however i see Brand Bucket ads all the time, and even Brand Root ads here and there.

The only benefit i see with Namerific is they will create a logo for you at no cost and they don't require exclusivity... BUT still, they DONT sell names, so whats the point?

R.I.P. - Namerific

•••
I have yet to sell any domains on Namerific, The review process takes about 1-2 months!

I don't have that problem. My names usually get reviewed within 10-12 days.

•••
also it happened twice, that someone was supposedly interested in names that I had listed there before and after the buyer just disappeared in both cases... super nice guys, but sorry to say not really a viable sales avenue, I really had wanted them to succeed.

•••
Anyone at all have any Namerific sales to past within the past year? Also-is Zane still part of the company-anyone know? Thank you

•••
@London555 Had one just recently.

There was a minor issue with the process (because of the buyer) and NR made it right swiftly.

•••
Just had a small sale with NR after a week long negotiations.

•••
Do you write comments for the reviewer? I might need to put more effort in order to get names approved.
Unfortunately I submitted a lot of my favorite names with high prices and no comment; to see them get rejected. No matter I am highly confident in the names and will be able to sell them, but now I lost the opportunity to submit them with comments/lower asking prices/ proper capitalization... I injured my left hand and all week have been typing with only 1 hand. I didnt bother to capitalize letters in the dn submission. I am curious how much of a factor the asking price goes into accepting names or not because my price was very flexible on most of the names that were denied I would have been happy with a sale of half the value

•••
ive been in graphic arts since 1976 and the logo issue on these brandable sites was a sticking point with me from day 1

this is a marketing scheme that sucks people in who think a logo will sell their good or bad domains if they simply throw more $$ at it.

the logos are a draw for domainers and the options of a $100 or $1000 is simply a marketing ploy that means nothing to the actual domain

the majority of brandables are garbage as we all agree and a domain logo simply dresses it up and makes the domain LOOK like its worth the value they have posted on it

this logo does not sell a domain!

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

exactly and what does that say then?

it says that the logo is inconsequential to the sale

dress up a pig u still have a dressed pig

these branding resller websites are simply out for the most $ they can get and not all the $ that goes towards a logo design goes to the actual designer im certain

if u charged $500 to have a logo made and hired a designer to do it, pay the designer $100 and pocket the rest

thats whats going on im sure

:xf.eek:

I appreciate very much your sincerity. :xf.grin:

•••
Anyone at all have any Namerific sales to past within the past year? Also-is Zane still part of the company-anyone know? Thank you
I personally stopped to send my domains to namerific, most of them are rejected even if they are better than this one that are listed there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back