Dynadot

NamePros Business Directory Now Open

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
To: All NamePros Members

The NamePros Business Directory is now open.

The Business Directory displays links at the bottom of all pages of our site... making them easy to find, use, and remember. Find a new web designer, web host and exciting sites to visit that are owned and operated by fellow NamePros Members. Listing in the directory is free to NamePros Business Members.

The categories are dynamic, meaning you can submit virtually any type of site and suggest any category you want at the time you add your listing. We are not being overly strict on what is allowed, hoping for a natural evolution with suggestions made by members. We just request that you keep listings and categories SFW ("safe-for-work") since they will be appearing in all areas of our site. Only one listing per member is allowed, but you can change any part of your listing at any time. If your suggested category is too niche or off-the-wall, it may be combined into the "Other" category. (I'm happy to help with category selection if needed, PM me.)

Our Forum Sponsorship text links have been popular with online service businesses because of their targeted reach of NamePros members and natural SEO benefits. We hope the Business Directory pages proves to be of similar value for our Business Members. If you're interested in purchasing a Business Account you can click here.

Wishing you all a productive + profitable day,

Ron (RJ) & Rachel (NPQueen)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Excellent!

A big leap forward for Namepros.

•••
Thank you Jawed. I am looking forward to seeing you in the directory!

RJ

Last edited:
•••
I am not sure banner ads be so annoying as you paint them, sometimes they are very usefull to announce new services or good deals.
I think the decision is more based on the lack of advertisers in our industry.

NamePros like any business has been built to make money, at least don't lost. If banner advertising does not work then paid memberships can be one of the possible solutions, all the challenge is find these extras that will wake up interest.

I just upgraded my membership myself, what motivated me was simply it was a way for me to say "THANKS Ron for all you have done and continue doing to the domain industry through NamePros".

•••
I'm banner free, but when I try to add a listing it asks me to upgrade!

Great idea RJ, congrats.

:tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back