Dynadot

NameJet and Register.com Refuse to Give me MY Domains

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
So I've won a domain 2 months ago on Namejet. It landed in a register.com registrar. Ever since, I cannot get ahold of either support. I've been writing numerous tickets to NameJet and Register.com with no avail. I then won another domain through NameJet a few weeks ago which also landed in a register.com account. Again same story. Cannot access the account, as the reset email does not arrive to my email at all.

I've talked to their facebook support and all they could do is suggest to write them an email which I tried again and they still haven't responded. I cannot call as it is a long distance call and I have personal reasons to not be able to. After all we're talking about a company called web.com. You can at least expect them to have some kind of an online presence and support right?

I wonder why they do not respond to my tickets though. Nor Namejet or Register.com. I can sense there is something wrong and they messed up pretty badly.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't like tickets, but with Namejet it's the easiest if you won an auction to ask to -when you payed- put it in your account at enom of other registrar.

Why don't you try calling them about it (Namejet I mean to begin with).
They are not 24/7 reachable by phone, and say what domainnames it's about and the tickets about it.
If it's a calllong distance (overss), there exist possibilities to phone them with a special card where you put money on (that's what I do). And there exist phoneservices you can call via internet or nearly nothing,with a headphone on and a microphone.
Whee do you have to call them from?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back