IT.COM

question NameFind LLC price fluctuations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Durian

Impact
There is a domain owned by NameFind/GoDaddy that I have been eyeing for the past year, which was selling for $6000. Past year I saw it increase to $8500 and then back again to $6000 a few months later.

Around two months ago I was ready to make the purchase and I was talking to the broker. He said that if I offered $4000, it was likely to be accepted. Now that my funds have arrived, I just saw that the price jumped again to $8000. Now I am told that the seller (aka themselves) would likely accept the original selling price of $6000.

The broker told me that there has been a price hike on all their domains in their portfolio to reflect the current price trends. Is this true? Should I wait until the price goes down again? I am not worried that someone else will snatch up that domain, and worst case I can still change the name of my project.

Any insights into the pricing fluctuations of NameFind are appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back