Dynadot

advice Does NameFind, LLC let premium domains expire?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Christian Taylor

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I'm new to the "expiring domains" game. I've been eyeing a domain that's been on sale for $2,999, which I am DEFINITELY not going to pay for. It is absurdly priced. It isn't a business name or anything a business can use, just a personal domain name. I don't think any person would pay that much (and it isn't even good for business use). The domain is set to expire on February 12th of this year. With NameFind not getting any interest, do you think they'll let the domain expire? Does anyone know what their "protocol" is for domains that don't sell? If they do let it expire, since it's registered at GoDaddy should I backorder via GoDaddy? I'm completely new to this.. thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also new here, but have you considered other suffixes, e.g. christiantaylor.is?

nope, but honestly - if it's not .com, I'm not interested. I've learned to be happy with christiantaylortech.com, and I'm leaving it at that. If christiantaylor.com ever expires and I'm able to swipe it up, I will, but other than that, I'll live with what I have :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back