IT.COM

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namecheaps upcoming next hour Cyber Monday deals:

Upcoming Deals
  • at 04:00 EST97% OFF $1 App Voucher250 Available Coupons
  • at 04:00 EST98% OFF .XYZ Domain Registration

•••
Namecheaps upcoming next hour Cyber Monday deals:

Upcoming Deals
  • at 04:00 EST97% OFF $1 App Voucher250 Available Coupons
  • at 04:00 EST98% OFF .XYZ Domain Registration

they need to change the sale name from cyber monday to xyz monday. :|

•••
they need to change the sale name from cyber monday to xyz monday. :|

these are the exact same deals in the exact same order as Friday. So .com will be coming up in 2 - 3 hours (can't remember).

•••
Upcoming Deals
  • at 05:00 EST95% OFF .ROCKS Domain Registration800 Available Coupons
  • at 05:00 EST95% OFF .XYZ Domain Registration

•••
Wow, those .com/net/org transfer coupons went quickly!

•••
•••
Got 10 out of 10, nice :D
Did you load up your cart and have it ready once the code was published? I did that with the professional hosting but for some reason, despite showing the discount in the cart, I got charged 20 bucks. Good thing NC has a great support system.

•••
Did you load up your cart and have it ready once the code was published? I did that with the professional hosting but for some reason, despite showing the discount in the cart, I got charged 20 bucks. Good thing NC has a great support system.
Yes I prepared my cart, paid with PayPal.

•••
98% off .pw coming up next

•••
aaaand we finish up with discounted .biz! Still 350 coupons left!

How did everyone make out? I invested a few dollars in new TLDs so I can continue to grumble about how terrible they are but still make some money if I'm wrong. I also picked up some shared hosting.

•••
Registered 40+ names and great savings on gambling into the new tld / gtld.

Thanks to NameCheap :xf.smile:

•••
Finished with 8 .com's, 4 .co's, 1yr shared hosting, and ssl with $20. Thank you Namecheap!!

•••
grabbed about ten domains. ( .BIZ and .CLUB )

I was too slow to get hosting.

•••
ha the sale is over but now they still have .xyz for $1. sad.

hope ya'll got some good non xyz domains :P

•••
December's usual discount codes:

HOLIDAZED gets you standard discounts on one-year registrations or transfers of .com/.biz/.net/.org/.info
YEARENDVPS is worth 10% off your VPS hosting for the first billing cycle

• COM Registration $9.66 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• COM Transfer $8.84 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• NET Registration $11.32 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• NET Transfer $10.52 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• ORG Registration $11.01

• ORG Transfer $10.21

• INFO Registration and (or) Transfer $9.66

• BIZ Registration $10.21

• BIZ Transfer $10.03

•••
Nice thread, any new .com/net registration coupon there?

•••
Nice thread, any new .com/net registration coupon there?
They are posted right above your post. Namecheap usually only has codes come out ounce a month at it's beginning.

•••
But as usual no renewal codes, so I have an incentive to move long-term domains to a registrar with more features like Name.com or Dynadot.

•••
But as usual no renewal codes, so I have an incentive to move long-term domains to a registrar with more features like Name.com or Dynadot.
Yes, Namecheap rarely has renewal codes, extremely rarely! Many of the other top registrars don't offer them as well.

•••
Someone shared student namecheap link, am just unable to find that, can anyone share it please? thanks

•••
•••
If anyone is interested, Namecheap has .online domain registrations on sale for $2.88 ($32.88 regular).

No code required.

Cheers!

•••
Any coupon for New Year?
Thanks

•••
•••
There wasn't any last year on New Year, so there probably won't be any this year. :(

They might do another "Move your domain day" at the end of January, but it's just for transfers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back