IT.COM

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still working code BYEBYEGD, works only for transfers.
For example .com will be $9.18 with this code instead $13.98.

Also working code HONEY. Both for reg and transfer.
.com
registration $8.62 instead $13.98.
.com
transfer $9.79 instead $13.98.

Also working code NYDMN23. Both for reg and transfer.
.com
registration $9.38 instead $13.98.
.com
transfer $$9.58 instead $13.98.

Also working code NYPE23. Both for reg and transfer.
.com
registration $9.58 instead $13.98.
.com
transfer $$9.78 instead $13.98.

Last edited:
•••
Here is all new Namecheap codes for DΓͺcmber:

FCDISCOUNT - Discount 20% when you register/renew/transfer domain, hosting, SSL or email services

HOLIDAYTIME
- Discount coupon on .COM/.NET/.INFO/.BIZ Registrations and Transfers + Free WhoisGuard.

5NOWMAN
- Extra $5 OFF on All Ultimate Shared Hosting Plans.

WINTERPRO15
- Extra 15% OFF on All Professional Shared Hosting Plans

FIREPLACE
- Discount 40% off on All VPS/Reseller Hosting Plans.

And other still working codes

WGSPECIAL - WhoisGuard at just $0.99/year
SWITCH2NC - Transfer discounts for .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ and .INFO domains - from only $8.49
BYEBYEGD - Transfer domain from GoDaddy to Namecheap with only $7.99
>> See more at my blog post https://springcoupon.com/namecheap-coupon-codes/
Hope you all have a really nice and successful month!

•••
Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend deals are:

• .club registration $0.98 (first year)
  • Private Email Business package $0.98 (first year)
  • Value plan shared hosting $0.98 (first year)
  • .com/.net/.org transfer $0.98 (one year)
  • 3 months of Reseller hosting $0.98
  • .com/.net/.org registration $0.98 (first year)
  • Comodo PositiveSSL $0.98 (first year)
  • "Lucky dip" dedicated server $48.88/mo., while supplies last
  • .website registration $0.98 (first year)
  • Black Friday only: .io registration $19.88 (first year)

•••
Namecheap is going to offer a big deal for domain transfer. For three days only, starting June 26 (12 AM EST), you can save 50% on transferring your .com, .org and .net to Namecheap, and 24% on your .io

Detail here: https://www.namecheap.com/promos/domain-transfer-sale/

•••
got namecheap on chat yesterday, ask them about deals on .com transfer, they gave me no "heads up" so I am off to eat turkey, watch football, and have some beers, so somebody wake me up if the special hits(lol)
I just used NameCheap live chat and received this response:

"And regrettably we do not have transfer specials on Black Friday this year"

Pity. I always enjoyed their transfer specials. But at least you get to enjoy your turkey, football and beers without interruption.

•••
Just plugged in a domain in each of these extensions to see the transfer prices in the cart:

**EDIT - This price chart was my best guess based on current prices - see chat below, prices on transfer day *may* be slightly different, and com net org will have 18 cent icann added**
Regular prices - percent - discount price
IO - $32.88 - 24% off = $24.99
COM - $9.69 - 50% off = $4.85
NET - $11.88 - 50% off = $5.94
ORG - $11.48 - 50% off = $5.74

Not sure it will work the same way as MYDD where they had the ONE TIME cart, will get on chat later and ask, or if anyone else wants to and report back that would be super

UP TO 50 domains per extension, domains previously at NCheap excluded

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/domain-transfer-sale/
Frequently Asked Questions

1. Is my domain eligible transfer?
    First, get more information about the transfer process. You can transfer any eligible domains you wish, but you get an especially great deal during this sale if you transfer .com, net, .org or .io.
    Any domain that was previously transferred out from Namecheap is exempt from the offer. We also strongly recommend not to transfer within the first 45 days of renewing your domain with another provider after expiration (as your renewal year might not transfer).
  2. How do I transfer my domain?
    Follow our three easy steps to do this. Keep in mind that a domain transfer does not imply automatic DNS change, so the nameservers for your domain will remain the same after the transfer and will not be automatically switched to Namecheap DNS.
    If your domain uses you current registrar's DNS, you might need to switch the nameservers manually and tweak DNS records. To learn how to minimize the downtime, look at our Knowledgebase article.
  3. How many domains can I transfer?
    You can transfer up to 50 .io, 50 .com, 50 .org and 50 .net domains per business/household. You will need to process each TLD as a separate transaction.
  4. How many Stellar Hosting packages can I claim?
    You can claim one Stellar Hosting package per business/household using the coupon code.
  5. Can I transfer a .com, a .io, a .org and a .net?
    Yes, but you will need to process them as separate transactions.
  6. Can I migrate my current cPanel site to Namecheap?
    If you currently use cPanel with another hosting provider, there's a good chance we can migrate your entire website over. Simply get in touch with our concierge team who can check if this is possible. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee website migration, so they will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by our team of experts.

Last edited:
•••
upload_2021-3-16_7-48-29.png

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/solopreneur-sale/
Offers end 11:59 EDT March 31
$0.18 ICANN fee not included.

•••
•••
These weren't posted here:

Register
$5.88

Register a new domain with Namecheap at a discounted rate using the coupon code below. Eligible TLDs: .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz
Coupon: nnregister

Transfer
$3.88

Transfer a Domain to Namecheap at a discounted rate using the coupon code below. Eligible TLDs: .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz
Coupon: nntransfer

•••
FCNC2018COUPON

Just found this code for 20% of domains (and other products at NC). It worked nicely on a .io transfer (worked out at $26.30 - saving more than $6)

•••
•••
COUPONFCNC has been reactivated. But the discount is less than last year.
$9.46 registration and transfer. I don’t know what the renewal price is, I can’t check.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
COUPONFCNC coupon:

.COM registration: $7.36 (49% off)
.COM renewal: $11.36 (20% off)
.COM transfer: $8.57 (40% off)

$0.18 ICANN fee included.

I can't check the domain renewal discount. Maybe a different percentage or this promo is not working for renewal.
As for the prices for registration and transfer, they are accurate. On my site this is a promo for .COM domain are updated every hour.

1649429353535.png

•••
Yes, COUPONFCNC works again. Renewal for .com $11.66 instead $14.58. That is 20% off.

•••
$2.98 on COM/NET/ORG domain registrations and transfers

$2.98 on COM/NET/ORG domain registrations and transfers
Code:
COMBODOMAINS

$2.98 on COM/NET/ORG domain registrations and transfers. Limited to 2 uses per customer. Offer valid only on Dec 16, 2013.

•••
2015-11-22--23-34-28.gif

Mostly spent refreshing NC website...

•••
Black Friday would have been pathetic if it were not for Namecheap!

•••
I'm sure this isn't news to most of you, but I was just notified that I'm eligible for special pricing, since I have 500+ names with Namecheap.

.com regs/renewals for $9.16 + $0.18 ^.^

No more need to use the monthly coupon codes! It's actually more expensive using the coupons now. lol.

I'm mentioning this because I wasn't notified automatically, when I reached 500 names. I was talking to live support, and thats when the operator brought it up.

So, if you have 500+ names with Namecheap, go check in with them! ;)

•••
got namecheap on chat yesterday, ask them about deals on .com transfer, they gave me no "heads up" so I am off to eat turkey, watch football, and have some beers, so somebody wake me up if the special hits(lol)

•••
Just saw that NameCheap is having a 3 day transfer sale with up to 31% discount on transfers of up to 50 domains (.com, .co, .io & .info). Starts on February 5th. The coupon is only good for one use per TLD and domains that were once at NameCheap can't be transferred back with the coupon. All the info is here:

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/domain-transfer-sale/

Their regular transfer price for .com seems to be $8.88 so if the coupon is 31% off it should be $6.12 + $0.18 ICANN fee= $6.30. Also, they'll have 60% off hosting if that interests anybody.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back