NameSilo

My frigging Domain expired...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
...should I recoup it or let her go, basically I regged it cause I liked the word/term and use it often :)

Frigging.net

Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let is frigging drop, IMHO.
Unless ... you have some development plans for it (and with one of your super cool logos)! ;)

:lol:

•••
I noticed that the .biz, .info and .us are regged, the only thing that bugs me is some one will most likely re-reg this frigging .net... no real development plans, more or less a vanity type name...

•••
Exhaust the possibilities for re-sale to those other extensioned owner's, or any potential End user "leads" first, and then you can sleep well knowing you did your best with it, sans any development Tippy.
'Frig it! :D

•••
•••
Ask them for 20 bucks and its theres.

•••
•••
I think $8 is worth deleting any doubtful thoughts out of your head about the frigging domain, and also preventing you from getting angered when you notice somebody else has re-registared it!

At least, thats the way I think about my domains! :)

•••
If it were my decision, I'de let it drop.. g/l

•••
•••
Thanks all, I will let this frigging Domain drop :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by Tippy
Dont say that DD lol

HaHaHaHa. Frigging 'A! :lol:

•••
What are they friging like lol

•••
just reregister, no big deal

•••
Worth a frigging rereg IMO.

ST

•••
•••
Let it drop and then I will get it lol..

•••
one of mine expired on godaddy and i needed it and i called them up and they said pay us 80 bucks to get it back befroe it drops...
i was like naaa.i'll wait

i waited waited and it was registered by someone

•••
Originally posted by Tippy
Dont say that DD lol

Domain Name: FRIGGIN.COM

Registrant:
Ultimate Search

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back