Watch

candy16

Established Member
Impact
hi everyone,

i sold my first domain yesterday for $900
the domain was BitcoinsNearMe.com

it was hand regd. by me on 22-8-2017
so its a very quick sale we agreed on 28 and transaction closed yesterday so its a week almost
the domain could have been sold for more than $900 but due to some reason i needed funds so sold it quickly
u can have your questions in the comment section i will be glad to answer .

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great job buddy, that is a cool sale!

Read as much as possible and implement. NP is the perfect place to learn a lot of stuff!
thanks

•••
Awesome, nice ROI! Congrats on the sale :)

•••
hi everyone,

i sold my first domain yesterday for $900
the domain was BitcoinsNearMe.com

it was hand regd. by me on 22-8-2017
so its a very quick sale we agreed on 28 and transaction closed yesterday so its a week almost
the domain could have been sold for more than $900 but due to some reason i needed funds so sold it quickly
u can have your questions in the comment section i will be glad to answer .

thanks

Congrats on the sale.
I personally do not see that value into the domain, but if the buyer was happy, kudos.

•••
Let me add my congratulations @candy16 to the many already posted!

I think you did very well what some of us don't, and that is to concentrate on finding a seller by using outbound email to promptly try to sell the domain. I also think you had confidence to seek a good price, but not an unrealistic one. That is actually pretty quick to close a sale.

Indeed you have a great future in this business, and we look forward to learning from you!

I think young domain investors have fresh ideas and are not discouraged or negative, and that is a trait we can all learn from (says a senior aged domain investor! :xf.smile:).

Bob

•••
Let me add my congratulations @candy16 to the many already posted!

I think you did very well what some of us don't, and that is to concentrate on finding a seller by using outbound email to promptly try to sell the domain. I also think you had confidence to seek a good price, but not an unrealistic one. That is actually pretty quick to close a sale.

Indeed you have a great future in this business, and we look forward to learning from you!

I think young domain investors have fresh ideas and are not discouraged or negative, and that is a trait we can all learn from (says a senior aged domain investor! :xf.smile:).

Bob
lol
to be honest i think i was lucky and nothing more than that

•••
Congrats on the sale.
I personally do not see that value into the domain, but if the buyer was happy, kudos.
lol
me too

•••
Cong,

But it's still in your account?

•••
Don't be. Study more and be brave. You'll do fine bro.

Quick question, had did you arrive at the domain to reg it?

Sorry, I meant to ask how you arrived at the domain name and decided to register it

•••
Cong,

But it's still in your account?
no i have not changed the info so that they dont put the 60 days lock on the domain
the buyer said me to do so

•••
Sorry, I meant to ask how you arrived at the domain name and decided to register it
i was just searching for random things with +nearMe keyword and came to bitcoins so thought to register it
but i did'nt had any buyer targeted in my mind at the time of registration i just think that i got lucky this time LoL

•••
good sale. congrats! Nearme is a good suffix and it went well with bitcoins.

•••
Congrats... you're not just lucky. You're just being smart.
Here's to more success!

•••
•••
Well done buddy!

I remember the appraisel and just looked it up again. Amazing to see how you proved some wrong. Of course a domain appraisel is personal and not binding you hit the nail right on the head with your sale compared to the opinions. Always follow your instinct! Where did you sold it through?

•••
Well done buddy!

I remember the appraisel and just looked it up again. Amazing to see how you proved some wrong. Of course a domain appraisel is personal and not binding you hit the nail right on the head with your sale compared to the opinions. Always follow your instinct! Where did you sold it through?
through undeveloped landing page
but i contacted the buyer myself and we completed transaction through undeveloped

•••
•••
•••
•••
That was a great sale. Congrats.

•••
I am not posting to put you down or anything near that at all. (and im saying this only to help - Because i see absolutely no one pointing things out as they are)

Firstly, Please take note that just about everything in this sale that led to the sale was 96% (More or less) Luck.
That E-Mail will 98% of the time you could make a sale result in no sale, or in a sale that is much lower then it could have been.

I strongly advise you, to stop immidiatly and think very well about your next move, especially if those $900 actually mean something to you like you say they do.
Most likely the only reason that domain sold is that you caught someone with too much money at the right time in the right mood, and i would also assume it was a numbers game.

Do yourself the favor and pull a break, and learn everything there is to learn in the forums.
Aswell as maybe ask someone to help you out with the opening E-Mail you send out to Potential buyers.

•••
I am not posting to put you down or anything near that at all. (and im saying this only to help - Because i see absolutely no one pointing things out as they are)

Firstly, Please take note that just about everything in this sale that led to the sale was 96% (More or less) Luck.
That E-Mail will 98% of the time you could make a sale result in no sale, or in a sale that is much lower then it could have been.

I strongly advise you, to stop immidiatly and think very well about your next move, especially if those $900 actually mean something to you like you say they do.
Most likely the only reason that domain sold is that you caught someone with too much money at the right time in the right mood, and i would also assume it was a numbers game.

Do yourself the favor and pull a break, and learn everything there is to learn in the forums.
Aswell as maybe ask someone to help you out with the opening E-Mail you send out to Potential buyers.
i agree with u
i need to learn a lot but i am doing that everyday now

•••
Very Good, hope i will also be succeed to make my first sale. :)

•••
•••
What you guys think about BITSCOINER.com ?

•••
congrats .................beginning of a journey ahead.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back