Watch

candy16

Established Member
Impact
hi everyone,

i sold my first domain yesterday for $900
the domain was BitcoinsNearMe.com

it was hand regd. by me on 22-8-2017
so its a very quick sale we agreed on 28 and transaction closed yesterday so its a week almost
the domain could have been sold for more than $900 but due to some reason i needed funds so sold it quickly
u can have your questions in the comment section i will be glad to answer .

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Geez! Let me be the first to say Congrats! And I'm jealous! Lol but gives me hope for my NearBitcoin.com !

Last edited:
•••
Geez! Let me be the first to say Congrats! And I'm jealous! Lol but gives me hope !
lol thanks but u don't need to be jealous because its just my beginning
i have more to do

•••
Deleted

Last edited:
•••
What was your mind set when you were trying to sell this domain? Like whom did you target for that domain?

•••
Nice sale. Was it inbound, outbound, marketplace? Fixed price or Make an offer?

•••
Wow...Congratulations.....A three word hand reg..........Some say it can't be done.....Very nice!:xf.grin:

•••
Congratulations, nice sale.

•••
Congrats! Definitely on the right track if you start off like that! Keep on hustling :xf.cool:

•••
Nice! Congrats, was it on any platform? inbound? outbound?

•••
d
Nice! Congrats, was it on any platform? inbound? outbound?
dont laugh but i dont know what is inbound and outbound

what i know is i sent emails to a dozen of companies which dealt in bitcoins sales purchase locally through btc atms
and this is what i sent them

hello

I am the owner of the web domain name BitcoinsNearMe.com
its a high quality name just like localbitcoins.com
this can be a great domain as btc atms are being placed everywhere, so people search for ''bitcoins near me''
i am currently looking for a buyer for the domain
you can buy this domain name and redirect it to your cuurent website and i am sure that it will help to get good traffic on your site
i am currently required to have money so i am selling it for 0.3 btc
payment via btc or usd
we can use escrow.com also
my asking price is decent and realistic,
i am not like other people asking for high amounts
if interseted mail me at [email protected] for counter offer or price negotiation

regards

•••
What was your mind set when you were trying to sell this domain? Like whom did you target for that domain?
i targeted companies like local bitcoins.com nd other companies that were btc atm service providers

•••
Nice sale. Was it inbound, outbound, marketplace? Fixed price or Make an offer?
as i said i dont know whats inbound and outbound
but i conatcted the company through email

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
i targeted companies like local bitcoins.com nd other companies that were btc atm service providers

aahhh. nice! I did not know LocalBitcoins had atms? cool. I saw a BitcoinAtm in my neighborhood bodega the atm had Coinsource.net on it. pretty cool.

I would also reach out to sites like BitcoinATM.com

Thanks for the ideas!

•••
sold my first domain at the age of 17 i am very happy now

•••
aahhh. nice! I did not know LocalBitcoins had atms? cool. I saw a BitcoinAtm in my neighborhood bodega the atm had Coinsource.net on it. pretty cool.

I would also reach out to sites like BitcoinATM.com

Thanks for the ideas!
yes i contacted coinsource tooo

•••
Congrats!

Reminds of the "restaurants new me" phrase...

You'll do well in this industry.. you think outside the box and you're hard working..

•••
Congrats!

Reminds of the "restaurants new me" phrase...

You'll do well in this industry.. you think outside the box and you're hard working..
lol thanks rivey

•••
the main problem for me now is'' what to do next ''

•••
Congrats on the sale @candy16

I saw this domain in the appraisal section a couple of days ago, i saw some namepros members were negative about the domain saying it was worth less then reg fee (just goes to show that you should follow your instinct and research, also think outside the box) to be honest when i saw the domain i liked it but never thought it would sell for 900$ but i didn't know about BTC atms.

Also Outbound is what you did. It's when you contact potential buyers.

Inbound it's when buyers contact you. This option is the best one because the ball is in your court and you can negotiate a big price, it's the one that can bring the best ROI (return of investment).

"What do next "

That's always a big question, in my opinion you should reinvest the 900$ and buy a good liquid (quality) domain, you can go after other reg domains it's cheaper but if you buy a good liquid domain you will see that you will get a good amount of potential buyers contacting you and then you can negotiate for a good ROI.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back