IT.COM

.com My First 4 Figure Sale

NameSilo
Watch

premkumar

Top Member
Impact
Guys,

I sold my first 4 Figure sale for Euro 1995 . I have registered it 2 month back 6L .com.

Suprise:
Its a inbound lead from Undeveloped sale team, Saying, their user listed my domain in their platform but he no more own it. The buyer already paid it, so I have accepted sale for this amount. I was surprised my this, as I don't used Undeveloped and why the buyer brought it their instead on my landing page. When i checked, my afternic landing goes to error obviously Afternic ***ed up. Anyway can't bargain as buyer already paid to Undevelped.com BIN price, so I accepted the price and closed the deal.

note: Afternic don't list your domain, if they find the domain already listed in their system. Though it was by the old owner of the domain. That what happened in my case, Luckily undeveloped captured the sale and closed it. Thanks to them :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
WOW ! Congrats on your SALE .

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Many congratulations. Hope many more come your way.

•••
Congrats! Make sure to treat yourself and also buy a new ever better domain which you will sell for 5 figures :)

•••
Congrats on the sale and reaching that 4 figure benchmark...

•••
Guys,

I sold my first 4 Figure sale for Euro 1995 . I have registered it 2 month back 6L .com.

Suprise:
Its a inbound lead from Undeveloped sale team, Saying, their user listed my domain in their platform but he no more own it. The buyer already paid it, so I have accepted sale for this amount. I was surprised my this, as I don't used Undeveloped and why the buyer brought it their instead on my landing page. When i checked, my afternic landing goes to error obviously Afternic ***ed up. Anyway can't bargain as buyer already paid to Undevelped.com BIN price, so I accepted the price and closed the deal.

note: Afternic don't list your domain, if they find the domain already listed in their system. Though it was by the old owner of the domain. That what happened in my case, Luckily undeveloped captured the sale and closed it. Thanks to them :)

You can mail afternic to remove their listing. include yours

•••
•••
•••
•••
You can mail afternic to remove their listing. include yours

Yes they will respond to our requests

True, but when you buy domain daily and own 1000s , you may not check each domain/ miss one or two domain. This is what happened, I missed to check whether landing page work properly for this domain.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Undeveloped are the best with the best support in the industry, I'm more than happy with them

•••
Congrats buddy! Thanks for sharing the news :)

Good luck with on your next investment ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back